Zignals is a first-of-its-kind investor tool platform. It provides interactive HTML5 stock charts and alerts. Further details of the company can be found in the attached spreadsheet.
- Zignals was launched in 2008 by Patric Brazel and Scott Tattersall.
- The company claims that it provides "best" HTML5 stock charts.
- The net funding of the company is $$3,601,788 ($3.602 million).
- Declan Fallon is the Senior Market Technician and Community Director of Zignals (he also oversees company Twitter handle).
- Recently, the company launched its paid plans starting at $10 (€9) and $30 (€27) a month.
The company has received 2 rounds of funding till now. The most recent funding was of $831,000. The 2007 funding was in euros, however. We have used '€1 = $1.10832' as the basis for converting the funding into USD. The 2007 funding was €2.5 million.
- 2007 funding in USD = (€2,500,000)*($1.10832) = $2,770,788
- Total funding in USD = $2,770,788 + $831,000 = $3,601,788