Accenture XR supplies organizations with highly-effective ways to "deliver formal training while reducing costs." Its services include immersive learning, Augmented Reality (AR), virtual merchandising, and XR consumer journey. Qualcomm, Pixvana, VR Vision, Groove Jones, DX Minds, Agile lens, VironIT, and WeAR Studios are some XR companies.
Accenture Extended Reality Services
- Accenture Extended Reality helps organizations "imagine, create, and deliver innovative XR experiences at enterprise scale."
- Through its several services, Accenture XR supplies organizations with highly-effective ways to "deliver formal training while reducing costs," provides connected workers with the ability to be more efficient by enabling them to access digital systems, and helps enterprises meet their customer needs.
- Services include immersive learning, Augmented Reality (AR), virtual merchandising, and XR consumer journey.
- Accenture XR teamed up with Qualcomm, Intercontinental Hotel Group, and InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown to launch Accenture XR Event Planner, an event planner that mixes AR, VR, and MR in a collaborative, interactive, and immersive solution for hotels.
- Immersive learning: To prepare companies to adopt immersive learning, Accenture XR developed a five-point plan, including the following:
- XR strategy: Accenture XR analyzes and identifies relevant learning areas to "conduct a cost-benefit analysis of areas identified."
- Solution architecture: Creation of "detailed technical solutions, performance analysis, and road map for an immersive learning implementation."
- Experience development: Design and development of "the complete immersive learning experience, including 3-D asset creation/conversion, animation, game-engine development, and more."
- Content factory: "Creation and conversion of 3-D assets at scale to continuously evolve and update training experiences. "
- Run operations: Accenture XR executes "operational processes and maintains immersive training solutions that meet success metrics and improve employee job performance."
- Virtual reality merchandising: Partnering with Kellogg's and Qualcomm, Accenture launched a pilot VR-based solution to help brands and retailers changing the way they conduct market research. The pilot includes "mobile VR headsets with embedded eye-tracking."
- XR Event Planner: Accenture XR teamed up with Qualcomm, Intercontinental Hotel Group, and InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown to launch Accenture XR Event Planner, an event planner that mixes AR, VR, and MR in a collaborative, interactive, and immersive solution for hotels. It enables hotel sales staff and event planners "to visualize, customize, and move through event spaces remotely and collaborate throughout the process."
Messaging and Competitive Advantage
- Messaging: "Accenture is the only end-to-end solution provider that delivers industry-specific XR strategy, delivery, and managed services."
- Accenture XR benefits include reduced costs, increased revenue, ameliorated productivity, and improved customer experience.
- Accenture virtual reality merchandising proved its success, helping some brands reaching an 18% jump in total sales.
- After using the XR Event Planner, hotel revenues could increase by 8%.
- Accenture XR serves brands, companies, large enterprises, and hotels throughout the world across various industries.
- Some of their customers include InterContinental Los Angeles, among others.
XR Companies in the United States
Qualcomm, Pixvana, VR Vision, Groove Jones, DX Minds, Agile lens, VironIT, and WeAR Studios are some XR companies. Some of these companies offer other services/products, along with XR services/products. For those companies, we provided data pertaining to their XR services/products only as XR technology is the focus of this research. However, some of these companies don't share any information regarding their pricing model. Thus, each company would need to be contacted directly to determine its pricing model.
- Qualcomm "designs, manufactures, and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services."
- Founded in 1985 and headquartered in San Diego, Qualcomm is an American company with a worldwide presence.
- The company's products include software, displays, charging products, processors, and connectivity solutions.
- The industries that the company serves are "automotive, education, healthcare, Internet of Everything, mobile computing, networking, smart cities, smart homes, and wearables."
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ platforms power mobile devices with a combination of XR, AR, VR, and AI to deliver immersive audio and visual interactions.
- Providing a vivid, realistic, and immersive experience, the platforms enable users to replicate a realtime experience, "from grains of sand in a travel experience to the sweat of a villain in the latest VR game."
- Qualcomm is leading the XR industry "towards a split-rendering architecture that provides an efficient end-to-end solution."
- The company's platforms deliver high-quality mobile XR solutions at low power.
- Qualcomm is targeting consumers and companies within the entertainment, gaming, travel, healthcare, and education industries.
- Based in Seattle, Pixvana is a SaaS startup that powers XR storytelling with immersive media and AR/VR video processing. To achieve its mission, Pixvana launched SPIN Studio, "the first integrated platform that transforms the way customers create, edit, and show VR video experiences across any device, anywhere."
- Pixvana had discontinued developing and supporting SPIN Studio.
- Pixvana Education is a program that uses SPIN Studio's features to create and distribute software to XR storytellers.
- It supports VR education programs "through the donation of SPIN Studio to global partners, including colleges and universities, non-profits and charities, libraries and labs, and museums and other centers for art."
- The VR casting feature offered by Pixvana Education is "a first-of-its-kind solution" for XR storytellers and content creators. It enables them to send their VR experiences, made via SPIN Studio, directly to their target market's VR headsets, regardless of location.
- SPIN Studio is "compatible with all major VR headsets."
- The company's target market is composed of educational XR storytellers.
- VR Vision is a global cutting edge technology leader. It specializes in VR/AR turnkey development services, providing immersive, innovative, and impactful VR experiences.
- The company has locations in Toronto, New York, and London.
- The company's services include a wide array of VR immersive technology services, including VR, AR, web & mobile apps, 360° 3D production.
- VR Vision's solutions are Immersive Training and Experiential Marketing.
- VR Vision produces "high-quality VR & AR content" as well as a seamlessly integrated hardware reseller and partner."
- VR Vision help companies empower their marketing strategies with VR.
- It serves businesses across a wide range of industries and verticals.
- The creative technology company, Groove Jones, creates "next-generation experiences for world-class brands," including engaging, informative, and interactive solutions.
- It is an award-winning company for its work in AR/VR, ML, and AI application development.
- GrooveTech™ is a secure, flexible, and reliable platform that supports the client's marketing strategies and objectives.
- Groove Jones services include AR/VR development, event marketing & planning, and mobile app development.
- Groove Jones works "with the latest touch, gesture, computer visualization, augmented reality, and virtual reality technologies to create meaningful connections between brands and people."
- The company's target market comprises businesses and brands in a wide range of industries, including advertising & marketing, consumer products & services, and automotive.
- It also targets midmarket ($10 million-$1 billion), enterprise (>$1 billion), and small business (<$10 million).
- Based in Silicon Valley, DX Minds is a global digital transformation company, with locations in the UAE, Latin America, India, and Australia.
- The company's services are "mobile app development, react native development, chatbot app development, AI app development, blockchain app development, web application development, AR/VR/MR app development, and Internet of Things (IoT)."
- "Blockchain Land Registry, Public Speaking Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality Educational App, Learning Mobile App Development, and Augmented Reality Live Coloring Book" are the solutions DX Minds offers.
- DX Minds provides AR/VR/MR services to large corporates as well as startups all around the globe.
- In their AR/VR design innovation lab, the company's engineers and 3D modelers are creating XR apps for several industries, including education, healthcare, e-commerce, and travel.
- "DX Minds provide the best AR/VR for application development services."
- DX Minds "created a massive transformation in AR/VR/MR technologies over the past few years." It keeps on developing and optimizing and developing new to bring value to businesses to generate more revenue.
- The company's target market comprises businesses and brands in a wide range of industries, including business services, education, healthcare, and medical.
- It also targets midmarket ($10 million-$1 billion), enterprise (>$1 billion), and small business (<$10 million).
- Agile Lens is an XR creative company that uses cutting edge devices and software to offer immersive experiences in architecture and real estate industries.
- It specializes "in communication and iteration, going beyond simple representation to actively designing from within an experience."
- With their integrated, immersive technologies, Agile Lens transforms the usual construction workflow into an analytical and creative workflow, helping companies and their clients to "better communicate design intent and function." This integration starts from the beginning (concept stage) to completion.
- The company's XR technique allows clients to experience designs "in a way that is not possible with flat renderings." It also allows them to visualize the designer's full vision through guided views. These guided views increase "confidence levels and help solidify decisions."
- The company's target market is composed of designers, architects, architecture companies, real estate, and construction/engineering companies.
- Established in 2004, VironIT is an international software development company "that allows IT entities to take advantage of lower costs or less stringent regulations."
- VironIt offers a wide range of services, including "mobile application development, web application development, business application development, game development, VR/AR application development, blockchain development, IoT software development.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, the company has three office locations in The United States, the United Kingdom, and Belarus.
- VironIT focuses on "custom solutions for the top virtual reality platforms," such as HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality. It also offers "state-of-the-art game development, through platforms," including Unity and Unreal Engine.
- VironIT delivers "competitively priced software solutions."
- It also "allows IT entities to take advantage of lower costs or less stringent regulations."
- VironIT provides its clients with "the highest-value technical solution for their particular business challenge."
- The company is targeting individuals, businesses, enterprises, and startups within the medical, medical education, and gaming industries.
- WeAR Studio is a VR/AR/MR company specializing in "the creative ideation stage for any business concept, expert 3D modeling and know-how developments to shorten time-to-market."
- The company has offices in Ukraine, the United States, and the Middle East.
- WeAR Studio creates AR/VR/MR apps from the beginning (concept stage) to the end product.
- The company's team includes "experienced developers, 3D designers, project managers, and QA testers."
- WeAR Studio benefits:
- WeAR Studios creates apps for companies around the world in the following sectors: