Xenio Systems Competitors
Based on similar product offerings, we have identified Tyco, Bosch, Kontakt.io, Estimote, Infsoft, Lighthouse, RetailNext, Scanalytics, and Footmarks as nine competitors of Xenio Systems. These have been added along with their websites and a company overview to the project spreadsheet.
Since Xenio specifically mentions its benefits over that of "traditional beacons" and cameras, we used this as a jumping-off point for finding likely competitors. For providers of camera solutions, we set aside those which only provided basic security and looked for examples with analytic capability which could, for example, create heat maps of customer activity in a retail environment. Likewise, for providers of beacons, we looked for examples which were suited to office and retail environments, thus putting the company in question in direct competition with Xenio.
On an individual level, our selection of the nine competitors was predicated on the following:
- Tyco International was chosen because its Cloud Security Suite provides the ability to analyze indoor traffic in a retail or office environment.
- Bosch provides video security services similar to Tyco and provides "virtual grand tours" and customer traffic reports which directly compete with Xenio in the retail space.
- Kontakt.io provides beacons and monitoring software for a variety of applications, including employee, visitor, and asset tracking.
- Infsoft is another beacon company which focuses on tracking and positioning of people and assets.
- Estimote uses a combination of beacons and smartphone apps to track workers and visitors through a venue; their Mirror product enables any screen to react to visitors close to them, providing customized output.
- Lighthouse is a tracking system that is focused on the workforce, specifically in the "cleaning, security, and corporate real estate" industries.
- RetailNext provides retail stores with customer insights based on tracking Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones.
- Scanalytics provides insights into prospects and customers' movements using a thin floor mat embedded with sensors, enabling 100% capture of their movements.
- Footmarks provides insights and targeted marketing via a combination of Bluetooth technology, beacons, and Wi-Fi interactions with smartphones.