WWWQ 99.7 Personalities and Executives
WWWQ 99.7 radio shows include The Bert Show, Middays with Rachel Ryan, Afternoons with Adam Bomb, Late Night with Kesley Lately, and Saturday Night Q with DJ Rapko. Executives at the station include Louie Diaz, Sean Shannon, Vickki Shelton, and Tracey Kinney. Below is an overview of our findings.
Personalities and Shows
- The Bert Show airs Monday-Friday from 6:30am to 10:00am and Saturday from 6:00am to 9am.
- Bert Weiss is the host of the show. He can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Kristin Klingshirn is co-host and entertainment news director for the show. She can be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Davi Crimmins is co-host and assistant producer. She can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Maurice "Moe" Mitchell is a co-host. He can be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Middays with Rachel Ryan airs Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Rachel Ryan can be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Afternoons with Adam Bomb airs Monday-Friday from 3:00pm-7:00pm, Saturday from 2:00pm-6:00pm, and Sunday from 2:00pm to 7:00pm.
- He can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Late Night with Kelsey Lately airs Monday-Friday from 12:00am to 5:00am.
- She can be found on Twitter and Instagram.
- The Daly Download airs Sundays from 7:00am to 10:00am. It is rebroadcast on Sundays from 9:00pm to 12:00am.
- The show's social media channels are on Facebook and Twitter.
- Saturday Night Q airs Saturdays from 10:00pm to 1:00am.
- Host Chris "DJ" Rapko can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Rapko also has a dedicated website. In addition, he publishes remixes on SoundCloud.
- Chris "Khristian" Hect Lee is an on-air personality at the radio station, however, his schedule is not published. In addition, he serves as audio producer for the Bert Show.
- He can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. He also has a dedicated website.
- Louie Diaz serves as program director at WWWQ. He is also the VP of Contemporary for Cumulus Media. He can be found on LinkedIn. He does not appear to have any other social media profiles.
- Sean Shannon is Vice President and Market Manager. He can be found on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Vickki Shelton serves as VP and Sales Manager. She can be found on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Tracey Kinney serves as operations manager and syndication executive producer of The Bert Show. She can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Though there has not been a formal announcement from Cumulus, JJ Kincaid debuted on Q99.7 on Wednesday morning following the Bert Show. It is unclear if he will take over the slot from Rachel Ryan.
We began our search by reviewing the on air program guide published by Q99.7 to obtain a list of the shows and on-air personalities. We then search Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn for each personality in order to provide a link to their social media profiles.
To obtain the list of executive at the station, we first scanned LinkedIn. However, we were unable to produce any results as most of the profiles specified Cumulus as the employer, rather than WWWQ or Q99.7. Using All-Access we were able to locate a list of executives and staff members of the radio station. After cross-checking the names against LinkedIn, social media channels, and a general press search, we found that the directory on All-Access was not up-to-date, as two of the names listed (Gary Lewis and Mark Renier) are no longer with the station. For the remaining executives, we search LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to locate all social media profiles available.
For recent news, we performed a general press search, as well as a press search on All-Access, Insider Radio, Radio Insight, and Talkers.com. In addition to the rebranding and exit of Byron Cooper that were previously noted, the only other recent news involved JJ Kincaid.