Write A Note Competitive Landscape
- Story Pirates Changemakers does not disclose corporate access pricing publicly as it is only available upon request, however, they do have a subscription-based program called the Creator Club.
- For Project Sunshine "All corporate volunteering events require a ‘per volunteer’ donation to cover staff management and facilitation; procurement and distribution of materials; and shipping costs when applicable." Additional pricing details are available upon request only.
- Operation Gratitude pricing is negotiated on a case-by-case basis depending on the event or campaign. According to the company cases provided, $1 per letter is standard pricing for letter writing campaigns.
Details of each company have been provided in the attached custom Google Spreadsheet.
- Story Pirates Changemakers:
- "In addition to collecting stories written by kids and adapting them into sketch and musical performances, we also teach and inspire creative writing through high-quality literacy programs and performances for kids in Title I schools, as well as those facing homelessness, foster care, hospitalization, refugee status, and other challenges. Our programs have made learning more accessible, engaging, and effective for kids, schools, teachers, and families who need it most."
- The company provides corporate volunteer events where employees write "positive, personalized, notes of encouragement in response to the ~15,000 stories" annually.
- Project Sunshine:
- "We partner with medical facilities across the United States and in four international locations to meet the psychosocial and developmental needs of pediatric patients. Project Sunshine’s programming supports these critical needs by providing increased opportunities for play and authentic engagement in the medical environment — restoring a crucial sense of normalcy for patients and their families."
- The company provides customized corporate volunteer packages that are currently remote. The packages are designed to have "employees work together to assemble Project Sunshine Activity Kit packages for pediatric patients while building team spirit and a communal sense of goodwill."
- Operation Gratitude:
- "Operation Gratitude is one of the largest and most impactful nonprofits in the country for hands-on volunteerism in support of military, veterans, and first responders, offering volunteer opportunities for every American to express their appreciation to all who serve and protect our nation."
- The company provides corporate volunteer opportunities including Employee Engagement Events and Letter Writing Campaigns. Engagement events can be held at the Operation Gratitude location or on-site and includes the assembly of care packages. Letter writing campaigns invite employees and customers to write letters to service members for a predetermined price.