World of Beer - Competitors: The Findings Part Four
Mellow Mushroom and Yard House are two of World of Beer’s competitors which have annual revenues of $69 million and $19 million, respectively.
Competitors of World of Beer
- Mellow Mushroom guarantees its customers high-quality pizza with ease in placing orders.
- With over 40 years of experience, the company provides the best pizzas that are handcrafted with fresh ingredients.
- It offers customers the opportunity to conduct fundraising activities in stores using GroupRaise.
- The company targets customers who have a taste for quality and freshness and makes ordering easy, especially for those who wish to do so online.
- It uses imagery to grab the attention of consumers and show them snippets of what they’re likely to get.
- Customers have the options to dine in, have delivery, order pizzas online, conduct fundraisers and catering at the specific stores.
- Customers are made to feel like part of a community because they also have the option of joining Mellow Mushroom’s E-Club.
- They don’t just focus on food; customers also have access to shop for gift cards, artwork, apparel and merchandise.
- Within a period of 7 years (2012–2019), Mellow Mushroom opened and closed three store locations in Louisville as a result of the owner’s busy schedule which did not give him enough time to balance other business opportunities and management of the three stores.
- In the previous year (May 2018), the store at the Anderson location was closed, following issues that involved employees walking off the job.
- Closure of the stores would’ve also resulted in the loss of customers and possibly a decline in the customers’ confidence level in the company as well.
- Mellow Mushroom’s estimated annual revenue is $69 million.
- Mellow Mushroom has locations in the U.S. in the following states: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Florida, Virginia, Mississippi, Ohio, Indiana, Louisiana, Missouri, Washington DC, Arkansas, Texas, Iowa, New Jersey, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, and Utah.
- Yard House promises its customers perfectly chilled beverages, over 100 menu items that are all made from scratch, lifestyle dishes and happy hour during game shows.
- Customers who join the company’s e-club have the benefit of getting not just news but also a complimentary appetizer at their next visit.
- Yard House is creative in helping customers who don’t want to wait, to join the queue at their desired location before arrival and gain access when they get to the location.
- Yard House targets customers who enjoy group meals and discounted prices on drinks and beverages during its happy hour, although offers may vary according to the location.
- The company uses imagery to gain the attention of customers and other website visitors who might be considering dining with them.
- In addition to the company’s option for customers to make orders online, they can also “skip the line” by merely joining a line before their arrival which allows them to check in on arrival.
- Yard House is active on several social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube and its easily visible on their website.
- It also provides gift cards for purchasing, event planning options and highlights details about its new locations including those recently opened, soon to be opened and those that’ll open in 2020.
- It also caters to customers with dietary restrictions (e.g. Gluten-free meals) or those concerned about nutritional facts.
- While the company provides contact information for customers and consumers to reach them, it is limited to email addresses for real estate, employment, press/media/PR, marketing/advertising and beverage suppliers.
- It does not have contact information for sales representative on their “Contact Us” page or telephone numbers for persons who prefer a direct conversation.
- The company is not very active on their YouTube channels as can be seen in their infrequent posts, with the last one being nine months ago.
- With as many as 2,580 subscribers, this may cause customers who are users of this platform and subscribers to become less interested in knowing about Yard House if updates are not being made often enough and this is their preferred social media account.
- Yard House’s estimated annual revenue is $19 million.
- Yard House has locations in the U.S. in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia and Washington.