Women-Focused Platforms: Competitive Landscape
The required information about the women-focused platforms of various companies is contained in the attached slide. Since its launch in 2016, #SheMeansBusiness has trained almost 500,000 women in 48 markets worldwide and is still working to help more women grow their businesses and careers in 2020 and beyond.
- #SheMeansBusiness is a space for entrepreneurial women to make valuable connections, share advice, and move forward together.
- Since Facebook launched the program in 2016, it has trained almost 500,000 women in 48 markets worldwide and is still working to help more women grow their businesses and careers in 2020 and beyond.
- #SheMeansBusiness partners with SheLeadsAfrica to host training events.
- Its programs include training, webinars, free ad plans and business tools to grow digital engagement, and free online Blueprint courses.
- The Facebook Women in Gaming initiative is about championing diversity and inclusion in the gaming industry.
- With its partners and allies' aid, the initiative draws women together from across the industry to share ideas and experience and inspire upcoming generations to consider a career in gaming.
- Facebook uses stories, communities, events, and learning to work towards its gaming initiative's actualization.
- It also partners with different global organizations such as Women in Games WIGJ, ESA Foundation, Girls Level Up, and Working Woman Report to create a positive global impact in the gaming industry.