Wholegrain Digital: Competitors
Yoyo Designs, Platypus Digital, and Torchbox all utilize social media platforms, as well as website messaging to communicate their services to potential customers. While Yoyo Design brands its business as being focused on humans that use technology, Platypus Digital and Torchbox hint that their services are focused on charitable organizations and NGOs.
- Yoyo Design market their services to potential customers on their website by posting testimonials from top clients they have worked with.
- They also have a section on their website that provides case studies of multiple clients they have worked with, and the result.
- On their website, they state that their approach to work is both collaborative, iterative, simple, and effective.
- According to the company's website, Yoyo Design differentiates itself from their competitors by utilizing their experience and digital insight to develop a methodical tool — Rubics, which enables them to develop a robust strategy for every project. The Rubics involve research, planning, and activation.
- They state that the core of their business is focused on its customers. On their website, they state that "in a world obsessed with technology, they are obsessed with the humans who use it."
- This statement was also repeated on their Facebook page.
- Primarily, Yoyo Design markets their service on their website with several sections on the website revealing information on the services they offer, and importantly, what their clients have to say about them.
- Furthermore, Yoyo Design is actively marketing its services on social media platforms. They constantly market their service on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Platypus Digital brand their services around working with charity organizations. On their website, they provide case studies of clients, especially charities, they have worked with and the successes they achieved with them.
- They hint that they manage "Google Ad Grants, Grants Pro, and paid Google Ads accounts" for charities, and also utilize Facebook advertising to embark on "Facebook fundraising and supporter acquisition campaigns" for their clients (charities).
- Platypus Digital differentiates itself from their competitors with a specific focus on working with charitable organizations.
- Having worked with charitable organizations for several years, they utilize the wealth of experience they have gathered over the years from "unique challenges, pressures, and opportunities" to work with their clients.
- With a specific focus on working with charitable organizations, Platypus Digital communicates to potential customers that they’ve "spent years in charity roles, as well as agency and startup jobs. They’ve blended that experience of what gets results online to create a great service for charities."
- Platypus Digital utilizes social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to market their services.
- They also communicate their services to the public on their blog page.
- Torchbox publishes case studies on organizations they have worked with, and the result of working with them on their website as a means of promoting their services to potential customers.
- The company brands itself as a digital agency that works with "people who are trying to make the world a better place" such as charities and non-profits.
- Torchbox differentiates itself from other competitors by utilizing Drupal and Wagtail — an open-source content management system (CMS) designed by Torchbox — to design and develop websites for organization looking to impact on the world such as "universities and academic institutions, globally-renowned think tanks, fundraising charities, campaigning NGOs, and leading membership organizations."
- Torchbox opines that their "bespoke, data-driven campaigns deliver record-breaking results across the full digital marketing spectrum for charities and NGOs."