Westfield Insurance 1
The requested information about Westfield Insurance can be found in the attached Google spreadsheet and doc. A summary is presented below.
- Westfield Insurance is a Westfield Center, Ohio-based business, personal, and agribusiness insurer founded in 1848.
- The company’s products and services include worker’s compensation, boat, auto, agribusiness, home, property, liability, surety bonds, risk control, and umbrella insurance.
- Westfield has an annual revenue of $1.5 billion.
- Westfield Insurance’s competitive advantage derives from its ability to attain high customer satisfaction levels. In 2019, JD Power ranked the company first in customer satisfaction among auto insurers operating in the North Central Region.
- The company targets businesses, individuals, and farmers. Its business segment targets industries such as healthcare providers, contractors, real estate management, manufacturers, hospitality, and distributors.
- Westfield’s tagline is “We are there for you so you can be there for them.”
- The company uses social media marketing, television, digital channels, and print.
- The company's logo and examples of their current marketing can be found here.