VCs in Western Europe - 1
Partech, Octopus Ventures, Amadeus Capital Partners, Eight Roads Ventures, Balderton Capital, and Omnes Capital are some Western European VCs that have invested in at least one retail technology company and have led one or more Series A investments. Most of these companies are based in the UK, while others are situated in France. Full details for these companies can be found in the attached spreadsheet.
- Partech is a well-known French venture capital firm that invests in companies in seed, growth, and venture stages worldwide. It has invested in about two Israeli companies and two retail technology companies.
- Octopus Ventures is a UK based venture capital firm that invests in companies in multiple stages including early stage companies. It has invested in retail tech companies like BehavioSec and one Israeli company, CB4.
- Amadeus Capital Partners is a global technology venture capital firm that invests in "technology companies at all stages, from seed to venture buyout; they also buy stakes from other investors or founders, to ensure that companies and entrepreneurs have the runway they need to succeed."
- Eight Roads Ventures is a VC firm that has its headquarters in the UK with additional locations in China, Japan, and India. It is Fidelity International Limited's investment arm. It primarily invests in seed and Series A -stage startups.
- Balderton Capital is a European based venture capital firm that particularly focuses on start-ups in the Series A stage.
- Omnes Capital specializes in early stage "venture capital, buyout & growth capital, private debt, renewable energy, co-investment, secondary funds of funds."