Weekly Blockchain News 9/21/19-9/27/19
All requested details regarding the articles about events in blockchain and/or data security, commercial applications of blockchain being deployed or announced, most retweeted tweet, most played YouTube video and most searched Google term from 9/21/19 to 9/27/19 have been filled in rows 94-107 in the attached spreadsheet.
ARTICLES ABOUT EVENTS-BLOCKCHAIN AND/OR DATA SECURITY (9/21/19-9/27/19)
- The US House of Representatives passed the bill named "Advancing Innovation To Assist Law Enforcement Act" that requires the study of blockchain technology as per the article published on 9/27/2019.
- Block.one, a blockchain software developer will invest approximately $10 million to establish its US headquarter in Arlington County as per the article published on 9/24/2019.
- NASA to hire a candidate with diverse skills and experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency as per the article published on 9/23/2019.
- The US Department of Homeland and Security awarded $143,478 to Danube Tech GmbH, an Austria based company, to develop blockchain security technology as per the article published on 9/27/2019.
- An interview was conducted with Austin Mills, a partner in the Chair of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Group as per the article published on 9/27/2019.
ARTICLES ABOUT COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS-BLOCKCHAIN (9/21/19-9/27/19)
- Insurance broker Marsh deploys a digital insurance placement platform called Risk Exchange which is run with blockchain technology as per the article published on 9/25/2019.
- A California based software company StrongSalt announced a product for searching encrypted code, which will be using blockchain to provide a mechanism for auditing, sharing and managing the encrypted data as per the article published on 9/26/2019.
- The Bank of America granted most US patents relating to pioneering advancements in blockchain and cybersecurity as per the article published on 9/25/2019.
- H-Source announces that they are expanding their technology offerings by moving to the EY OpsChain blockchain platform to facilitate greater opportunities in the healthcare industry as per the article published on 9/23/2019.
- Ripple is relentlessly extending the reach of its blockchain technology products across banks to provide payment solutions as per the article published on 9/25/2019.
- As per the article published on 9/27/2019, Quantum Materials Corp announces a new anti-counterfeiting initiative that will leverage the blockchain platform combined with a quantum dot production process to introduce products that will enhance trust for manufacturers, customers, and suppliers.
MOST RETWEETED TWEET (9/21/19-9/27/19)
- The most retweeted tweet this week was "何気なく投げたら入ってしまった帝統" posted along with a video by @ramramramp.
MOST PLAYED YOUTUBE VIDEO (9/21/19-9/27/19)
- The most played YouTube video this week was Apex Legends Season3-Meltdown Launch Trailer with over 3,642,778 views.
MOST SEARCHED GOOGLE TERM (9/21/19-9/27/19)
- The most searched Google term this week was Jose Jose with over 200K+ searches.