Walmart Advertising - Television
Walmart has advertisements in the categories including fashion, back to school, and mobile apps. Most of the commercials are 15-30 seconds long and focus on different themes such as holidays or fashion.
BACK TO SCHOOL ADVERTISEMENTS
- Walmart's "Back to School" commercial is a 15-second spot that features a large snack pack carried out of the house by the parents of a certain child. This large snack pack is picked up by a giant kid, who then goes to school wearing a backpack.
- In another back-to-school 15-second commercial, a little girl who appears in the video as a giant prepares a wind turbine using stationery such as glue and color pencils from Walmart.
- In another back-to-school 15-second commercial, a giant girl marches down the streets of a city, donning new gear she got from Walmart preparing to go back to school.
WALMART APP COMMERCIALS
- Grocery app TV commercial from Walmart is a 30-second spot that features a woman purchasing products from Walmart using the app and easily picks up the ordered products from a store. Then she goes back home and happily cooks what she brought with her family.
- In another grocery app TV commercial, a mom spends her day engaging in work, and then she gets a notification from Walmart regarding her grocery pickup order. A Walmart employee loads her groceries into the trunk of her car, and she gets home in time to make dinner for her family.
- Walmart’s “I Like It” is a 30-second commercial that features a mom who uses the Walmart app to purchase products and then goes to pick up the items. She goes back to her home and enjoys the products with her family.
- Walmart’s “Give it to me” is a 30-second commercial that features a mom who buys gifts for Christmas using the Walmart app.
- Walmart’s “Gimme Some Lovin” is a 30-second commercial that features a mom who purchases products from Walmart using the app for the Thanksgiving dinner.
PRODUCT PERFORMANCE REVIEW ADVERTISEMENTS
- “Product Performance Review — The Perfect Granola” is a TV commercial from Walmart that features the story behind the success and the impact of the product known as The Perfect Granola.
- “Product Performance Review — 50 Strong” is a TV commercial from Walmart that features the story behind the success and the impact of the product known as 50 Strong.
SHOPPING IN-STORE COMMERCIALS
- Walmart's “Say Yeah to Tasty Low Prices” is a 30-second commercial that features a BBQ event with food products purchased from Walmart for low prices.
- Walmart’s “Low prices never stop” is a 30-second commercial that features gift shopping for Christmas.
GROCERY PICKUP COMMERCIAL
- Walmart’s grocery pickup TV commercial is a 30-second spot that features vehicles from famous movies such as Batman, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, etc.
- Walmart’s “We dress America” is a commercial that features different types of people flaunting the unique styles of clothing they've developed for themselves. In the commercial Walmart encourages everyone to dress their way.
- Walmart’s “Key Grip” is fashion related commercial from Walmart that features the work of the stylist Ashley Weston.
- Walmart’s “They Have the Spark” is a 30-second commercial that was made to celebrate International Women’s Day.
A total of 12 iSpot commercials for Walmart are available as five of the free 20 were outside the date parameter and three (Beeped It, Big Day Back and the bike ad from back to school) have already been identified. iSpot limits the viewing of the listed 787 nationally aired TV ad campaigns for Walmart to only 20 without a paid membership. Therefore, it is not possible to provide more than 15 total Walmart TV advertisements from iSpot within the past 12 months. We have also presented four Walmart advertisements from YouTube.