Vology - Competitive Landscape
Curvature offers data center maintenance while CXtec provides technical support for companies world-wide. Global Convergence designs and delivers high-quality services and solutions to customers and partners globally. The competitive landscape for Vology's three competitors can be found in the attached spreadsheet.
- Curvature is a technology company that was founded in January 1983. It offers data center maintenance, deployment, strategic sourcing, relocation, and other related services. The company's objective is to provide technical support services.
- Curvature employs third-party maintenance in serving their customers. They were named the top performer network in Gartner's Third-party maintenance Competitive Landscape.
- This method reduces operational expenses, improves support offerings from independent maintenance providers and reduced risk caused by vendor lock-in.
- Curvature is, therefore, competitive for cost optimization. They have solid brand awareness, developed channel strategies, and a well-developed service delivery strategy.
- Curvature provides products such as networks, curvature brands, storage, and server. Their services include strategic solutions, plan, operate, and wireless transformation.
- Curvature targets a global market.
- CXtec was founded in 1978. The company helps organizations globally rethink on how to build, support, decommission, and upgrade their technical infrastructure.
- They provide complete cycle management. The company has refurbishment, sourcing, distribution, and maintenance service capabilities.
- CXtec merged with Atlantix, therefore, making the company a one-stop-shop. CXtec primarily did business with enterprise-class customers while Atlantix had a well-established secondary hardware market and a strong relationship with brokers and IT equipment dealers.
- This merging makes the combined company an incredibly competitive third party maintenance offering which can match services offered by companies that focus exclusively on the TPM space.
- CXtec has more than 40 years of experience.
- CXtec provides its services globally.
- CXtec provides products such as storage, voice, servers, networking, cables and data center, and network optics. Their services include complete life cycle management, networking hardware, installation, IT asset disposition, and staging and configuration.
Global Convergence, Inc
- Global Convergence designs and delivers high-quality services and solutions to customers and partners globally. Their innovative solutions provide a positive outcome for their partners. Global Convergence is fully committed to their customers.
- They provide customers and partners with high-quality services and solutions. The given networks have proven service delivery capabilities and expertise that support complex geographically-distributed networks. Their innovative service and solutions create positive outcomes for their partners regularly.
- They have the ability to anticipate and adapt to rapidly evolving trends. Their IT support services are comprehensive across all the regions around the globe. Global Convergence also has an international industry certification for compliance quality and security.
- Global Convergence provides service such as, network management, IPT voice management, and enterprise mobility-WLAN.