Competitive Landscape: Conde Nast
Condé Nast was founded in 1909, and it is a global media company that owns many of the world's known media publications including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit, Wired, among others.
- Condé Nast is a global media company that owns many of the most iconic media publications worldwide. This list includes Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit, Wired, among others.
- They produce content through print, digital, video and social platforms. They have more than 1 billion consumers in over 30 territories.
- Condé Nast was founded in 1909. At the same time, Condé Montrose Nast purchased Vogue and established Condé Nast Publications.
- Their headquarters are located at 1 World Trade Center, New York, where they have been since 2015.
- Roger Lynch became the global CEO of Condé Nast in 2019.
- Pamela Drucker Mann is their Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer.
- Joe Libonati is their Chief Communications Officer.
Perception on Social
- Their Facebook has 63k followers. There are reactions (likes, shares, comments) to their post that contain complaints about their brands. Other comments are positive towards the content they published.
- Their Twitter has 93k followers. There are also reactions (likes, retweets, comments) to their post, with mostly positive comments.
- Their Instagram has 117k followers. With likes between 100-1000, comments on their posts are mostly positive towards their content.
Brief Bio of ceo roger lynch
- Was named the global CEO of Condé Nast in April 2019.
- Prior to joining Condé Nast, he was the CEO of Pandora. During the time he was the CEO, Pandora's revenue doubled in 2018 and their subscription revenue grew by almost 50%.
- Other positions he held include the following: CEO of Sling TV, Chairman, and CEO of Video Networks International, Ltd.
- He is also the acting President and CEO of Chello Broadband N.V, and an investment banker with Morgan Stanley.
- He is currently a board of director of Condé Nast, Mattel, Inc., and Quibi, LLC.
- He is also a member of the Board of Overseers of the Tuck School at Dartmouth College and the Board of Councilors of the Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences at the University of Southern California.
- He graduated from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
Brief Bio of Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer Pam Drucker
- She was named chief revenue and marketing officer of Condé Nast in September 2017 (S13)
- She oversees all ad sales and consumer revenue efforts for the company in addition to all consumer and industry marketing (S13)
- Prior to joining Condé Nast, she served as chief revenue officer and publisher of The Food Innovation Group.
- Articles about her have appeared in Advertising Age Media Maven, the 2015 Advertising Age Publishing Executive of the Year, an Adweek First Mover, a 2016 Folio Top Women in Media in the Entrepreneur category and a member of Adweek’s inaugural 30 Most Influential People in Food.
To provide the requested information on Condé Nast, we first looked through its website and found relative information about the company's background such as history, location, and senior executives. We also found a brand overview on their website that mentions their target audience and looked through articles that also mentions their audiences and demographics. We then looked through their social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We then provided a summary of their audiences interactions within them. For direct competitors, we found a list through Comparably, it mentions each competitor, and why they are competitors to Condé Nast (rankings and score). For competitive advantage, we found a market report that mentions Condé Nast and use it to provide a summary of their market edge. The brief bio of their CEO Roger Lynch and Pam Drucker was readily available on their website, only mentions of their educational background are missing. We found where Roger Lynch had graduated in his Linkedin, but for Pam Drucker, we could not identify her educational background through any website or portal, including her own LinkedIn account, Bloomberg profile, or pieces of news and interviews of her.