Virgin Voyages - Trendy Offerings
Virgin Voyages is far from average. Their food options have gotten away from the standard buffet and instead they will offer gourmet experiences. Their cabins have multiple features that are so unique they are being patented. Amenities range from a relaxing manage to "punking" it out on the club dance floor.
- Virgin Voyages will not be having buffet style food options. Instead, they will be pairing fresh ingredients and vibrant in over 20 restaurants while partnering with "most incredible cuisine connoisseurs from NYC to London, we aim to give you a hand (or... many hands) with whatever it is you're craving."
- All food is included in the price along with basic beverages (sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas, and coffee). There are no upcharges for food.
- There is no tipping. This is included in the price of the cruise.
- Food is available for delivery 24 hours per day.
- The Wake is a mix of nostalgia and "cool". You will " enter a world that harks back to the old steakhouse, three-martini-lunch days of Madison Avenue ad men. But thankfully now with gender equality. And less cigar smoke."
- Pink Agave is inspired by the street food scene. A master of ceremonies will guide you through this Mexican experience.
- Razzle Dazzle offers creative takes on classics.
- The Test Kitchen is inspired by Escoffer's Ma Cuisine. It is part laboratory, part cooking school, and part restaurant. It is recommended for the curious, boundary pushing taste buds.
- Gunbae, is a meat grilling, soju drinking experience. The Korean BBQ centers around the social experience.
- Lick Me Till Ice Cream- is a nostalgic ice cream shop with seasonal, artisinal flavors.
- The Dock features views and mezze-style bites. Elegant, seaside chilling, lounging, and the ocean breeze are featured.
- Extra Virgin, an Italian trattoria, has fresh, handmade, regionally inspired food.
- The Gallery is modeled after food halls, and is the go to for a quick bite. There is a dedicated bakery, panini shop, burger grill, taco shack, sushi bar, noodle bar, soup and salad stand, and a 24-hour American diner.
- There is also a coffee house and a draught house.
- Cabins are modern, yacht inspired, with "clever" technology. 93 percent of cabins offer an ocean view and 86 percent feature a Sea Terrace". The layout is patent pending.
- Rooms can be transformed with the touch of a button with mood lighting and Seabeds. Seabeds transform from sleeping quarters to gathering areas.
- All rooms are eco-friendly and automatically conserve energy when no one is in them.
- Rock Star Suites provide exclusive access throughout the ship, personal stylists, marble bathrooms. These suites can hold 2-4 people and are 352-2147 square feet. The massive suites are guitar clad, have ocean views from every corner, terraces, outdoor showers, hot tubs, and outdoor dining with a runway table that has a staircase. There will be dedicated hair and makeup crews, unlimited alcoholic drinks, and in room bar. Out of the 1,330 cabins, 78 are RockStar Suites.
- Sea Terrace rooms offer a glam area, rain showers, hammocks, views, and mood lighting. These rooms can hold 1-3 people and are 130-190 sq
- Insider rooms offer rain showers and mood lighting. They can fit 1-4 people and are 105-177 square feet.
- The Virgin Voyages are full of amenities.
- For the workout enthusiast, they have an outdoor running track, weights, yoga, and cycling classes.
- The "Athletic Club" is a throw back to social clubs of the past. It features boxing classes, basketball court, and a juice bar.
- Their spa, Redemption, offers massages and mudrooms.
- Squid Ink will be the tattoo studio on board so the Sailor can celebrate their creative expression.
- The Perch, on the upper deck, offers yoga, meditation, and tranquility.
- The Manor is a two-story, three bar space that has a 70s punk vibe. Ground breaking shows will kick off each night before it transitions into a nightclub.
- The Aquatic Club is a glamorous, sophisticated pool deck that offers the feeling of a contemporary yacht.
- The Beach Club is the private beach in Bimini just for guests. It will be an experience that can not be achieved anywhere else. The day starts with yoga, then proceeds to DJ sets, cocktails, and an evening scene with bonfires.
- The Red Room is the entertainment space, and the first multi-form theater at sea.
- The Groupie is the place to go if Japanese style karaoke is desired. Bookable private sessions will be offered.
- Voyage Vinyl, the record shop, offers listening stations.
- Richard’s Rooftop is a private club that features a futuristic aesthetic with circular loungers, giant umbrellas and accents of dichroic glass that will cast shadows of rainbow reflections across the outdoor lounge."
SETTING NEW TRENDS IN OVERALL EXPERIENCE
- Single use plastics will not be allowed on this ship.
- Each room will have an in room collection of vinyl records.