Vineyard Vines News
Vineyard Vines press mentions in the last two years include new shop openings, partnerships, lawsuits, product discounts, and more.
"Lawsuit alleges Vineyard Vines misleads shoppers about quality, pricing of outlet products."
- Description: A group of consumers including Annemarie Casio, Craig Moskowitz, and Jane Doe filed a lawsuit against Vineyard Vines, alleging that its outlet pricing is misleading.
"Vineyard Vines is back with an extra 50% off all sale items from $30."
"Target and Vineyard Vines Have Teamed Up On the Perfect Summer Collaboration."
- Description: Target and Vineyard Vines announce that they will partner to offer shoppers a limited edition collection of more than 300 items ranging from women, men, and kids clothing, accessories, home, and outdoor goods.
"Shoppers disappointed at how fast Target's Vineyard Vines collection selling out."
- Description: Shoppers were looking forward to buying the limited-edition collection of Target's Vineyard Vines, but with most items selling out within minutes, most were disappointed.
"Vineyard Vines to open a store at Nebraska Crossing Outlets."
- Description: Vineyard Vines is expected to open a new store at Nebraska Crossing Outlets this year.
"How Vineyard Vines Uses Data to Become a Customer-Centric Brand."
- The news article analyses how Vineyard Vines utilizes data to keep customers first.
"Vineyard Vines HQ building sold for $33.5M in Stamford."
- Description: Rubenstein Partners teams up with George Comfort & Sons to sell Vineyard Vines HQ building at Stamford for $33.5 million .