The Village Inn Overview
American Blue Ribbon Holdings is a leading multi-concept restaurant operator that currently operates more than 690 company and franchise restaurants in more than 40 states. The holding company manages four distinct regional restaurant brands as well as an award-winning bakery operation. Below is a company analysis of American Blue Ribbon Holdings with insights specific to the Village Inn.
- American Blue Ribbon Holdings is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
- The company is a majority-owned subsidiary of Cannae Holdings.
- American Blue Ribbon Holdings generated $1,129M in revenue for the 2017 financial year
- The revenue figures for the third quarter of 2017 and 2018 were $830.4M and $819.3M respectively.
- American Blue Ribbon Holdings manages four restaurants: O’Charley’s, Ninety Nine, Village Inn and Bakers Square, and a bakery operation: Legendary Baking.
- 26,750 people are employed across the four restaurant brands and bakery.
- Fidelity National Financial owns about 55% of the company,
- There are 210 Village Inn locations throughout the United States; 123 are corporate-owned.
- Village Inn is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
- Village Inn was established in 1958 and its first franchise started operating in 1961.
- The franchise was co-founded by Merton Anderson and Jim Mola.
- The restaurants are located primarily in "the Rocky Mountain region, the Midwest, Arizona and Florida".
- The estimated revenue of the Village Inn for 2017 was $472M.
- The core values of the company include accountability for results, relentless improvement, integrity in all actions and respect for each individual.
- The company uses three social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.