Veteran-Friendly Public Companies, Part 2
An additional 50 contact details (rows 52-101) of CFOs of listed companies that support/sponsor veterans have been updated in the attached spreadsheet.
- Each of the companies listed in the spreadsheet is headquartered in the United States and is publicly listed.
- The majority of companies listed are corporate partners for the following: non-profits: Veterans of Foreign Wars, Blue Star Family (works with both currently serving military families and veteran military families), United Spinal Association, Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes, Operation Gratitude. The remaining companies were compiled based on press releases and articles on donations made toward veteran non-profits.
- All the companies support veteran non-profits financially; they may or may not be large veteran employers. The business names in the spreadsheet have been hyperlinked to sources substantiating the financial support provided.
- The Linkedin pages of some CFOs were not available. We have instead provided individual profiles from company websites and business databases such as Crunchbase.
- All email ids were found using e-mail search engines such as Voila Norbert, UpLead, and Rocket Reach. Screenshots of the e-mail ids have also been provided.