Venture Capital Investors in Consumer Digital Platforms
Ten venture capital firms that have been outspoken in their support for consumer digital platforms include Pedralbes Partners, Cathay Innovation, REDO Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Accel, Innospark Ventures, Revolution Ventures, Balderton Capital, Heartcore Capital and 42CAP. The details of these companies have been entered in the attached spreadsheet.
- Demian Esser is a Managing Partner at Pedralbes Partners.
- Alex Lazarow is a Director at Cathay Innovation.
- Philippe Glessinger is a Partner at REDO Ventures.
- Vinod Khosla is an Investment Partner at Khosla Ventures.
- Geoff Donaker is a Founder and Partner at Burst Capital.
We were able to find some venture capital firms that have been outspoken in their support for consumer digital platforms by explicitly searching for them in the public domain. In addition to that, we utilized Crunchbase, a startup information website, to seek out consumer digital platform startups, after which we identified the venture capital investors that had invested in these startups as more companies that were viable for our research.
We used databases such as Rocket Reach and Hunter to find contact information for the different companies.