Online Customer Perceptions: Puma
The unboxing experience of customers that receive an online order from Puma includes some being happy to receive quality products that are well packaged in sustainable bags. However, most customers from the reviews found had a bad experience and were disappointed when they received their orders many days and weeks later than expected, or received faulty products. Some customers also have a bad impression of the company as they receive products that do not meet their expectations because of being the wrong product in terms of size or color.
Receiving the Order
- One customer, who gave Puma a one-star rating out of five on Trustpilot, had a bad experience as her online order arrived three weeks later at a post office 10 minutes away instead of the address they provided.
- One customer's unboxing experience was bad as they bought Fenty boots online from Puma, but when they received their order, the shoes were faulty as the sole was unattached from the gum. The customer returned the shoes, but by the time of writing a review on Reseller Ratings, they were yet to receive a refund nearly four weeks later. This customer gave a one-star rating out of five for her experience.
- One customer on Mouth Shut, who bought Puma shoes, had an awesome unboxing experience as he discovered that the shoes he received and unpacked were of high quality, lightweight, very comfortable to wear, and had a great design.
- In Puma's review on Trustpilot, one customer's price expectation did not match that of the product received, as the pair of shoes was advertised at $70 but when arrived, the final cost charged was over $120 after duties. Also, the quality expectation of the shoes did not match the product received, as the shoes were defective and half a size larger. The customer gave Puma a rating of one star out of five and stated that they would have given a zero rating if it was possible.
- Another customer's expectation of the brand did not match the product received as they ordered Puma shoes online but received a Gucci scarf. This customer rated their experience with a one star out of five on Trustpilot.
- One customer paid £60 for a pair of Pastel Puma X Barbie trainers, but was horrified when she opened her delivered order and noticed a totally different pair that was a size too big.
- A customer on Site Jabber had a good unboxing experience stating they received good products, which met their expectation of the brand. However, they said that they rated the company four stars out of five instead of a perfect score because of the high price of products they bought online compared to the prices of same in outlets.
- Another customer on Mouth Shut bought Court Point Vulc IDP Puma sneakers, but when he received his order, the product was of poor quality and the color of the sneakers was not what he expected as was shown in online product images. This customer gave a one-star out of five rating for his experience.
- On Site Jabber, a customer's unboxing experience was a good one as they liked the fact that the label on the box used to package their order did not reveal any information as to where the package came from. The customer also liked the fact that the items they bought were packaged separately, but in small sustainable bags, and the delivery arrived two days earlier than expected.