Universities Researching Spintronics & Magnetism
Seven additional top universities that are researching spintronics and/or magnetism are: University of York, Imperial College London, University College London, Uppsala Universitet, University Of Oxford, University of Leeds, and University of Chicago. More information regarding the research programs is provided below.
UNIVERSITY OF YORK — UK
- Program name: Spintronics & Magnetism
- The contact is Dr. Stuart Cavill.
- His email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON — UK
- Program name: Nano-spintronics and Magnetism
- The contact is Professor Neil Alford.
- His email: email@example.com.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON — UK
- The program name: Spintronic and Magnetic Materials.
- The program's contact: Dr. Robin Perry.
- And, his email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPPSALA UNIVERSITET — SWEDEN
- Uppsala's program name is Magnetism — Spintronics and Dynamics.
- The contact is Johan Söderström.
- His email: email@example.com.
UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD — UK
- Program name: Oxspin
- The contact: John Gregg.
- His email: John.Gregg@physics.ox.ac.uk
UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS — UK
- The program name is Spintronics.
- Spintronic's contact is Professor B.J. Hickey.
- His email: B.J.Hickey@leeds.ac.uk.
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO — US
- Program name: Spintronics (Awschalom Group).
- The program's contact: David Awschalom.
- His email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to provide the requested information, we consulted the "100 Best Universities in the World Today — 2020" list from TheBestSchools and conducted a search to see if any of these universities is currently conducting a research program related to spintronics and/or magnetism. We were able to identify seven programs conducted by universities listed in TheBestSchool's source.