SpaceX - Recruiting Processes
The major goal of the SpaceX company is to reduce the cost of space transportation and enable people to live on other planets. A report revealed that SpaceX recruiting processes involved multiple interviews and tests and their recruiting exercise is considered, as one of the most demanding processes in the United States.
SPACEX RECRUITING PROCESSES
- SpaceX recruiting processes are quite strict due to the demand for the most qualified candidate.
- There are two different means of working with the company, either through an internship or full-time job.
- For job application, candidates must apply through the company's link and wait for a notification from the company to begin the recruitment process.
- SpaceX recruiting processes consist of several rounds of interviews and candidates must offer their best at every round.
- SpaceX first screening round starts when the HR team selects the most suitable resume out of the piles of applied resumes.
- After resume selection, the second screening round involves 2-4 telephone interviews, including "Coding MCQ."
- Following the successful completion of the second screening round, the recruit will then be invited for an interview at SpaceX campus. Here, the candidate will go through about 7 to 8 "face-to-face interview" sessions.
- Then, the candidate would be asked to make a presentation round on their projects.
- After the presentation, there will be an engineering test, based on the fundamental questions.
- Finally, if one of the members of the HR team doubts the candidate selection, the recruiting processes would be stopped and the candidate would be disqualified.
SPACEX TAGLINES & MISSION STATEMENT AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS ON THE POTENTIAL RECRUIT
- SpaceX mission statement is as follows; "SpaceX designs, manufactures, and launches the world’s most advanced rockets and spacecraft. The company was founded in 2002 by Elon Musk to revolutionize space transportation, with the ultimate goal of making life multi-planetary."
- A report revealed that SpaceX's mission, vision, and values are the key motivators of about 75% of their employees.
- Also, 46% of the company's employees reported that the main reason while they remain at SpaceX company is because of the company's mission.
- SpaceX taglines include "Occupy Mars," "Launch and Land and Relaunch," “make life multi-planetary," and "faster, cheaper, better."
- A report revealed that the focus of the SpaceX company is to reduce the cost of space transportation and enable people to experience the opportunity to live on other planets.
- According to Glassdoor reviews, it was reported that SpaceX company offers an exciting environment and great facilities for their employees.
- According to Glassdoor reviews, it was reported that the SpaceX company "unbeatable" and unique mission makes the company a place to make history in the world.
- Also, this company provides a friendly environment for its employees that promotes effective communication and they also provide a great opportunity to work with the best engineers in the US.
- According to Glassdoor reviews, it was reported that this company has an excellent team network and they offer their employees job satisfaction.
- Based on various discussions on Reddit platform, it was revealed that workers at SpaceX are committed to their job because of the company's mission.
- It was also added that SpaceX provides an engaging environment for its employees.
- According to Forbes, SpaceX provides an incredibly rewarding experience for its employees.
- According to Forbes, SpaceX hires self-driven people who are extremely passionate about the company mission.
- SpaceX company's mission and taglines have a significant influence on the potential recruit intend to work with the company.
- Considering the embedded information in the company's taglines and the mission, potential recruits could be facilitated about working at SpaceX to make history in the world.
- The company's taglines and mission depict that SpaceX offers exceptional services to the world which could have a great influence on potential recruits to consider working with SpaceX.
- Also, various employees in the company have reported that SpaceX's mission is their major driver of working with the company.