Uni-Sport - Company Profile (A)
Publicly available Information on Uni-Sport was very scarce and there were only a limited number of sources found on this company. The sources that were available, including its official website did not contain in-depth information on the current operations (such as investments and partnerships) of the company. Based on the available information, it was found that Uni-Sport is a privately held company located in California with an estimated revenue between $1.7-5.4 million. The company provides heat applied graphics for athletic wear for Major League soccer equipment managers, manufacturers, and retailers.
- Since Uni-Sport is a privately held company, there were no annual reports available on its exact revenue figures. Hence, we had to expand our search to third-party company databases. According to Zoominfo, Uni-Sport has a revenue of $5.4 million while Owler shows a revenue of $1.7 million.
- Since this range of reported revenue from the two sources ($1.7-$5.4 million) is significant, we searched through other databases such as Glassdoor, Hoovers, and Craft for further comparison. However, Uni-Sport company profiles were not found in any of these sources. The company also does not have a LinkedIn profile.
- The company is located in Gramercy Pl Gardena, California.
Products and Services Offering
- Uni-Sport is a provider of heat applied graphics for athletic wear and also supplies official licensed soccer names and numbers to retailers. Its product offering is categorized into: graphic design, sponsor badges and patches, accessories customization, ball customization, and custom numbers.
- The company had originally targeted its products and services to equipment managers of Major League Soccer, sports garments and soft goods manufacturers, and retail stores. Uni-sport has since expanded services to "all team sports."
- According to its official website, Uni-Sport considers its "ability to provide products that clubs, teams and fans desire in a package that benefit retailers" as what sets it apart from the rest. Hence, this can be considered as its competitive advantage. In addition, the company has more than twenty years of experience in textile supply and design.
- According to its website, Uni-Sport has the "largest selection of officially licensed soccer name and number sets from around the world and provides comprehensive customization solutions to sporting goods and retail stores of all sizes."
- The company provides efficient heat transfer graphics to manufacturers on any continent. It also supports green solutions and offers its products with the latest Oeko-Tex certification. It "strives to provide "professional customer service based on knowledge, attention to detail, and high-quality products."
Mergers & Acquisitions
- According to Crunchbase, Uni-Sport is not associated with any mergers or acquisitions.
- An article from Our Sports Central has reported that Uni-Sport had entered into a partnership with USL (United Soccer Leagues) as the "official patch and heat transfer supplier for USL and its system of North American elite-level soccer leagues."
- The article further states that Uni-Sport has also provided its services to many other "top teams, leagues, and companies within the soccer industry such as FC Barcelona, Chivas Guadalajara, Club America, UMBRO, select Nike federations, Major League Soccer, Spain's La Liga, Italy's Lega Calcio, Germany's Bundesliga and the Federacion Mexicana de Futbol."
- Information on investments made by Uni-Sport in innovation was not publicly available. However, according to Crunchbase, the company was projected to have spent $161.9K on IT during a particular year.