Sustainable Aviation Fuel, Pt. 1
The requested information for Neste and World Fuel has been entered into the attached spreadsheet. A brief overview of each company can be found below.
Sustainable Aviation Fuel, Pt. 2
In 2018, the revenues of Honey UOP and Gevo was $2.5 billion and $33 million, respectively. SG Preston produces about 3,778,967 tonnes annually. More details about this research have been entered on this attached spreadsheet. Below is an overview of the request.
- The estimated revenue of the company is 800,000.
Fuel Production (in tonnes)
- Gevo presents itself as the company that addresses fuel-related issues by providing sustainable alternatives, such as using low-carbon renewable resource-based carbohydrates as raw materials to provide fuels with low carbon emission. It boosts its products as being the best when it comes to sustainability.
- The company has a large number of outlets throughout the country, which are supported by a strong distribution network. Additionally, Gevo produces its products at a lower cost; hence, selling them at a low price. With this, its products reach to a large number of customers compared to its competitors.
- Gevo Inc has a broad product portfolio, which includes unique product offerings that are not provided by its competitors. Some products offered by the company include ethanol, isobutanol, isooctane, and jet fuel.
- UOP positions itself as a company dedicated to innovation by providing technologies for refineries and petrochemical plants to help them produce cleaner fuels that adhere to the world’s tightening specifications.
Recent Major News Coverage
In search of information to answer the research questions, your research team utilized various industrial sources and the companies' websites. From these sources, the team was able to find all data required to satisfy research questions. During the search, we could discover that Honeywell UOP does not produce fuel; however, it develops technologies that help refineries and petrochemical companies produce cleaner fuels. Additionally, after conducting a deep dive into the public domain, the team was unable to find one more example of major news coverage by SGP. Most news articles we could find are older than 6 months; therefore, we have only provided one example.