U.S. Cannabis Market: Top Products
Wana Sour gummies, Plus gammies, and Kiva chocolates are the top ingestible cannabis products in the cannabis edible industry. Cannuka Calming Eye Balm, Herbivore Emerald Facial Oil, and Lord Jones Lotions are the top topical cannabis products in the United States.
TOP INGESTIBLE CANNABIS PRODUCTS
WANA SOUR GUMMIES
- Wana Sour gummies are among the top selling gummies in the United States. The gummies come in different flavors like mango, yuzu, strawberry, watermelon, blueberry, and mixed flavors. They are available in several THC and CBD rations as well as indica and sativa class options.
- Wana gammies own 47% of the total cannabis gummy market. According to Nancy Whiteman, CEO Wana brands, Wana gummies are the most preferred brand by customers because they not only have a delicious taste, but they are also potent and consistent.
- According to the Los Angeles Times, Plus gammies are among the most popular cannabis edibles in the United States. Also, according to Eaze, a technology platform in San Francisco that connects consumers to cannabis dispensaries, plus gummies are among the best-selling edibles that have ordered through their services.
- The plus gammies are available in lemon, watermelon, and blackberry flavors as well as CBD-only coconut and pineapple.
- According to Thrillist, Kiva chocolate is one of the leading cannabis edible brand across the nation. The company has incorporated great chocolatier experts as well as constant innovation to meet its customers' expectation. The chocolates have regulated doses of CBD or THC.
- The award-winning chocolate bar is available in both dark and milk chocolate. It is made up of cocoa butter, semisweet chocolate, cannabis extracts, Lecithin, and Potassium Carbonate,
TOP TOPICAL CANNABIS PRODUCTS
CANNUKA CALMING EYE BALM
- According to Business Insider, Cannuka Calming Eye Balm is ranked the best overall CBD skincare product. This Cannuka's best-selling product is designed to remove puffiness and dark under-eye circles. It has received positive online reviews as a result of its excellent results.
- It contains New Zealand's manuka honey which has anti-inflammatory and antibiotics properties. It also contains Vitamin E and grapefruit essential oil which regenerates new skin cells, soothes the skin as well as reducing skin oil.
HERBIVORE EMERALD FACIAL OIL
- According to Business Insider, based on customer reviews, Herbivore Emerald Facial Oil is the best hemp-derived face oil. It is known for solving skin problems like dullness and dryness.
- This facial oil contains high moisture content that quickly absorbs into the skin. Olive oil and cannabis sativa hemp oil ingredients help in locking in moisture to bring a healthy skin complexion.
- The facial oil contains tumeric root and ashwagandha ingredients, which provide soothing and protection from environmental stress like UV rays, pollution, and also lack of sleep, among others. Besides, it has a fine scent from cannabidiol's terpenes.
- With more than 250 reviews on its high hydrating properties, Herbivore Emerald Facial Oil has been rated 4.5 on Sephora
LORD JONES LOTION
- According to Business Insider, Lord Jones Lotion the best CBD body lotion. It is produced using high spectrum CBD oil. In addition to moisturizing the skin, it has been designed to provide relief to body pains and aches like menstrual cramps, aching feet, post-workout recovery, or stiff joints.
- It is combined with Shea butter which provides fatty acids and natural vitamins that helps in skin nourishment. Also, it has a menthol derivative which generates a cooling effect that helps in supporting flow. The lotion is available in signature fragrance or fragrance-free.
- Most customers refer to it as "life-changing" because of its body pain-relieving effect in addition to being a beauty product.
To provide top cannabis ingestible cannabis products in the United States, we search through several sources including Thrillist, Marijuana SEO, Grizzle, Huffpost, Trip Savvy, and Los Angeles Times. These sources highlighted the best and most selling cannabis edibles in the cannabis industry. After a thorough analysis of products discussed in each source, we selected the three products listed across all the sources.
To provide the top topical cannabis products, we analyzed sources like Business Insider, HuffPost, Wikileaf, Marijuana SEO, among others. The sources highlighted the best and most popular cannabis topical in the market. We selected the three most discussed products across the sources.