Trends in Technical Teams Learning
The advancements in data science have digitalized the data, machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities. Cloud computing and augmented analytics are some United State's investment trends in learning for data/analytics/technical teams in corporations.
#1: Cloud Computing
- According to the Grand View Research, cloud computing is the latest trend and is expected to continue in the long term. It is an innovative trending technology used by companies to propel market growth and achieve new business heights.
- Some of the biggest cloud computing trends include multi-cloud approaches that breakdown barriers between providers, AI which improve the efficiency and speed of cloud computing, gaming being increasingly delivered from the cloud, just like music and movies, growth of hybrid and on-premise cloud solutions, and working on virtual cloud desktops.
- Since 2015, the United States has been the leader in cloud adoption. Besides, all other countries are expected to lag behind America by seven or more years in cloud adoption by 2022. Factors, such as the presence of various enterprises with an advanced IT infrastructure, readily-available technical expertise, rapid advancements in emerging technologies, and the Internet of Things (IoT) have made North America the most mature cloud computing market.
How Cloud Computing has Impacted the US Market
- The United State's cloud market is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.1% from 2021 to 2028.
- The American machine learning market is expected to grow owing to new technologies that excel at data aggregation and analysis and more scalable cloud platforms. More advanced tools and services are being developed to benefit organizations embracing cloud AI and machine learning.
- The market is increasingly transitioning to hybrid or multi-cloud environments, with the infrastructure requirements deployed across multiple models. Even with the Covid-19 pandemic, cloud computing promotes business continuity and digital transformations. To achieve business agility, most enterprises now prefer the hybrid cloud strategy to integrate cloud computing with container-based environments to take advantage related to cloud resources.
- Cloud computing has revolutionized the entertainment industry by offering instant access to vast games' libraries which can be played for a monthly subscription.
- The increasing popularity of the hybrid and on-premise cloud solutions has propelled the "demand for “bare metal” cloud space — raw storage and compute power where businesses can simply “lift and shift” their existing systems into the cloud without having to adapt them to run on pre-installed software or service."
- Virtual desktop services are expected to become increasingly popular in the future.
Companies Leaning into the Trend
#2: Augmented Analytics
- Augmented analytics, the use of machine learning and AI to automate and derive insights from data, is one of the leading analytics trends for 2021 and beyond.
- Augmented analytics utilize machine learning and natural language generation to automate data preparation and discovery and share insights. The increased demand for the augmented analytics technology to support advanced technologies such as machine learning and natural language generation can be linked to the growing digitalization across businesses. The technology enables smart device users to share and compare data and derive solutions using predictive analytics and trend forecasting.
How Augmented Analytics has Impacted the US Market
- Data has become one of the most valuable resources for all organizations. As a result, more large enterprises invest in augmented analytics solutions to simplify their business processes, manage the growing demand for accurate and relevant business insights, and improve customer experiences.
- The global market size of augmented analytics is expected to reach $29,856 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 28.4% from 2018 to 2025. North America has the largest market share and is expected to remain at its position until 2025 owing to "high adoption of advanced analytics solutions and practices, such as smart data preparation, high opportunities for funding, extensive customer base across various industries, beneficial environment for innovation, and availability of high skilled workforce."
- Factors, such as the rising demand for intelligent business tools in data analytics, increasing adoption of smart discovery tools for business users, rising need for increased productivity, and the growing technology adoption across diversified industry verticals are driving the growth of the augmented analytics market.
- Organizations are becoming less dependent on data scientists.
- The augmented analytics market is expected to grow owing to the "increasing adoption of predictive and prescriptive analytics to determine the information and appropriate reasoning for any analysis coupled with the growing need for data quality management to clean and prepare data and distribute it across the enterprise."
- A huge competitive advantage in a competitive marketplace is witnessed across the United States & Canada as lesser time is spent on data cleaning.
- Currently, the adoption of augmented analytics is major in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry.
Companies Leaning into the Trend
- IBM Corporation and Salesforce are examples of the American companies at the forefront of this trend.
Our research team leveraged the most reputable and recent sources of information available in the public domain, such as Searchbusinessanalytics, Grand View Research, Forbes, GlobeNewswire, Allied Market Research, Expert Market Research, and PR Newswire, among others. In this research, we assumed that the global investment trends in learning for data/analytics/technical teams were similar to those of the United States. Besides, some trends exhibited by the top American industry leaders such as Google were used to generalize some findings.