Global Trade: Publications
Our research found eighteen publications by law firms on global trade in 2019. Topics include CFIUS, critical technology affected by trade scenario, cross-border investments, NAFTA, US/China trade wars, and tariffs. Publications were found from law firms like DLA Piper, Linklaters, Kirkland & Ellis, and Gibson Dunn. The requested information has been entered into the attached spreadsheet.
Publications by law firms 2019
- On April 11th, 2019, DLA Piper published, "China Passes Foreign Investment Law".
- White and Case published, "United States Releases Annual Assessment of Foreign Trade Barriers" on April 17th,2019.
- The "Resolving the China Trade War: Will Any Resulting Agreement Be Both Meaningful and Enforceable?" publication by Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates on April 23rd, 2019.
- In February 2019, Linklaters published the article titled, "Planning is Everything when it comes to Foreign Investment Control".
- "We’ve Got You Covered: New European Covered Bond Framework" was published by Latham & Watkins on April 22nd, 2019.
- On April 10th, 2019, Allen & Avery published, "EC Report: EU loan syndication and its impact on competition in credit markets ".
- In March 2019, Jones Day published, "CFTC Issues Advisory on Self-Reporting of Foreign Corrupt Practices for Non-Registrants".
- Kirkland & Ellis published, "CFIUS in 2019: A Dealmaker’s Roadmap", on March 19th, 2019.
- K & L Gates published, "Another Cop on the International Beat: The CFTC Announces Expanded Focus on Foreign Corruption" on March 7th, 2019.
- In April 2019, "Understanding US sanctions on Venezuela" was published by Gibson Dunn.
- On April 1, 2019, Reed Smith published, "CFTC to Investigate Foreign Corruption Relating to the Commodities Trading Markets".
- "Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments for March 2019" was published on April 23rd, 2019 by Morrison Foerster.
- On March 7th, 2019, Hogan Lovells published, "USTR blocks ordered exclusion process for third round of "Section 301" tariffs on imports from China".
- Morgan Lewis published, "CFTC Issues Relief for UK Firms Regarding Brexit Possibilities", on April 9th, 2019.
- "China Antitrust Review 2018" was published by Davis Polk on January 31st, 2019.
- In April 2019, Linklaters published, "The reasons behind China’s ‘opening up’ to foreign investors".
- Gibson Dunn published, "CFIUS Developments: Notable Cases and Key Trends" on April 24, 2019.
- "The African single market takes a step forward as the African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement becomes a reality" was published by Hogan Lovells on April 10th, 2019.
To find publications from law firms we began our research by identifying the largest global law firms. From there, we looked directly at the websites of the firms and reviewed any publications they had published in 2019. This strategy provided us with 18 publications.