Allsee, Enplug, Intuiface, Navigo, NoviSign, SpinTouch, TouchIT, Touchway, and Viewneo have been identified as competitors to Touchify. They all offer a cloud based platform to manage interactive content.
The competitors, website links, and a company overview have been added to the attached spreadsheet.
Criteria for Inclusion
To be considered a competitor the company had to meet the following criteria:
- The company must offer a platform that enables interactive media.
- The platform has a web-based component.
- The company must offer analytics.
- Alsee has become a leading UK provider of digital signage hardware and software. Their All-in-One Android Advertising Displays were awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation. Information can be updated through the plug and play module or through the cloud based app. Their scalable app has unlimited storage and can be used offline. In addition, they offer multiple screens for purchase through their factory in China.
- Enplug offers an open platform for digital displays. It can work with any TV with their plug and play switch. The Enplug App Market lets the business have a choice in the content that is displayed, including live social media feeds, product videos, news, weather, and other third-party developed apps.
- IntuiFace is part of IntuiLab. Their platform enables the user to create interactive, connected digital experiences. The users do not have to be familiar with coding to use the product. The platform may be used for trade shows, exhibits, digital signs, self-services kiosks, and assisted selling.
- Navigo is a part of Interactive Touchscreen Solutions. They offer building directory systems, digital signage and visitor badging solutions. Navigo uses the Navigo Suite of Solutions to customize the product to the needs of the client. They also have analytics.
- NoviSign provides social interactive digital signage. This cloud-based platform lets users create, manage, and broadcast content. The drag and drop platform claims to be affordable.
- spinTouch builds interactive apps that are fully customizable. They have experience with Kinect 2.0, augmented reality, Oculus VR, and user recognition. spinTouch is compatible with Microsoft touch. Interactive displays can be made quickly.
- TouchIt offers interactive hardware and collaborative software for multiple environments. Their cloud based software is free with the purchase of their hardware. They have a well-developed k-12 education offering.
- Touchway Solutions specializes in the development and distribution of solutions for interactive presentations. They develop, design and implement software solutions for kiosks, digital signage, and interactive presentations. Touchway also offers hybrid apps that focus on web-based business applications, service and KPI dashboards, collaboration apps, administration and HR tools as well as service platforms and human user interfaces for industrial applications.
- Viewneo are providers of digital cloud-based signage services. They offer an intuitive CMS suite. The front-end app can work on any desktop, tablet, or mobile device.