Top US Fleet Car Leasing Companies: Revenue
Autoflex Leasing, ExpatRide, and Doering Fleet Management are 3 of the top fleet car leasing companies in the US based on revenue. We have provided below an overview of each of the companies along with their website link, revenues, and location.
Top US Fleet Car Leasing Companies
1) Autoflex Leasing
- The company is one of the top auto leasing companies in the US and has been in operation since 1982.
- The company's commercial lease program provides lease and financing for vehicles of all sizes varying from a single car to a fleet of cars, trucks or equipment for the field.
- The company primarily provides 3 types of fleet car lease programs for its customers which include 'FlexLease', 'FlexBuy', and 'Commercial FlexLease'.
- Autoflex offers open-end lease for businesses as well as closed-end personal leases for new as well as used cars.
- The link to the company's website can be found here. The company is based in Richardson, TX.
- The company is considered as one of the top fleet car leasing companies based on its revenue. Autoflex leases an average of 350 vehicles per month and has an annual revenue of approximately $200 million.
2) Doering Fleet Management
- The company is a national fleet management company that has been in business for over 30 years. It has an average fleet size of 62 and has served client requirements of fleet sizes up to 850 vehicles.
- The company offers both open-end and closed-end leases that are available to suit "any term, mileage (2,000–200,000 miles per year), or application". It provides fleet leases on all brands of cars.
- The company has grown organically and has diversified its offerings to provide fleet leases for electronic vehicles as well as cars running on alternative fuels.
- The link to the company's website can be found here. The company is based in Brookfield, WI.
- The company is considered as one of the top fleet car leasing companies based on its revenue and operations. Doering Fleet Management is one of the largest firms in the USA handling an average fleet size of up to 500 vehicles. It has over 600 clients and annual revenue of $22.5 million (average of an estimated $20-$25 million range).
- The company primarily provides its fleet car leasing services to expats and is the largest provider of individual motorized mobility services for expats worldwide.
- The company has a team with expat experience from Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and the US and is a preferred fleet car lease provider for many Fortune 1000 companies, financial institutions, and relocation companies globally.
- The company offers fleet car leases for both used and new cars and offers an extensive array of car brands such as BMW, Tesla, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Fiat, Nissan, etc for leasing.
- The link to the company's website can be found here. The company is based in Miami, FL.
- The company has an estimated revenue of $5 million and a fleet car leasing network spanning across 35 countries globally. Hence, the company is considered as one of the top fleet car leasing companies.
The research team began with searching for a pre-compiled list of top fleet car leasing companies in the US (based on revenue) by scouring through the various industry reports from MarketWatch, Deloitte, Mckinsey, RFDTV, Digital Journal, ResearchandMarkets, IBIS World, etc. We also searched through various media articles from Forbes, WSJ, Bloomberg, Reuters, Live Mint, etc and company blogs such as 'Doering Fleet' but none of the sources provided a pre-compiled list of top players in the US fleet car leasing market based on revenue. However, through these sources, we were successful in finding a list of key players operating in the fleet car leasing market. We leveraged the same to prepare a comprehensive list of key industry players that were repeated across the various industry reports mentioned above and filtered the ones which are headquartered in the US. The team then identified the top 3 players from this list based on revenue. Since all the players were private in nature, we have used the estimated revenue from the credible company databases such as Hoovers, Crunchbase, Zoominfo, etc or media articles to establish the top players. Also, since all the players are predominant in fleet car leasing, we have assumed that the majority of the revenue for each company is from this segment only. We have taken care to exclude all the top players which were identified in the Strategy document.