Top Stories on StartUps (April 5)
We found 20 additional articles discussing startups or entrepreneurs on Twitter. All those articles and the requested information about them is included in the attached spreadsheet. Below, we listed a few of the articles we found, followed by an explanation of our research strategy.
Articles Discussing Startups & Entrepreneurs
- The first article we found was titled "Biotech Startup Wins FDA Approval for Potential COVID-19 Treatment."
- The second article we found was titled "Dubai-based luxury fashion ecommerce startup The Modist shuts down after raising more than $15 million."
- The third article we found was titled "Technology startups are headed for a fall."
- The fourth article we found was titled "Rocket startup Astra trims employees to outlive pandemic till subsequent y[ea]r."
- The fifth article we found was titled "This Startup Is Trying To Ease The Ventilator Shortage in Hawaii."
These articles have been selected by utilizing hashtag and non-hashtag searches with Twitter and Twitter's proprietary algorithms for rankings of top articles discussing startups or entrepreneurs. Engagement metrics have been provided for the original post of the article (as ranked by Twitter) and do not take into consideration any additional metrics of subsequently shared posts of the article.