Top Stories on StartUps (April 2)
Details on twenty unique articles regarding startups or entrepreneurs shared on Twitter in the past 24 hours have been provided in the attached spreadsheet. Most of these articles provided insights into the challenges faced by startups during the COVID-19 pandemic and/or their potential solutions. Some of these articles include:
- "The Brandery and gener8tor Team Up to Offer Emergency Response Program to Ohio Businesses."
- "Startups and Corona Part 2: Who Is Your Go-to Investor Right Now?"
- "LatAm Public Policies to Help Startups amidst COVID-19."
- "10 Tips Every Entrepreneur Should Know And Apply."
- "American Businesses Help Tackle the Coronavirus."
The requested articles have been selected by utilizing hashtag and non-hashtag searches with Twitter and Twitter's proprietary algorithms for rankings of top articles discussing startups and entrepreneurs. Engagement metrics have been provided for the original post of the article (as ranked by Twitter) and do not take into consideration any additional metrics of subsequently shared posts of the article.