Top Stories on StartUps (April 12)
Details on twenty unique articles regarding startups or entrepreneurs shared on Twitter in the past 24 hours have been provided in the attached spreadsheet. Several articles identified provided insights into marketing strategies for startups, tips to launch/run a successful startup, and startup survival tips.
- Nearly 6,000 people employed by 50 startups in the US have lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While fintech, travel, and consumer goods startups are the worst hit, the impact of the pandemic on cleantech and climatetech startups is unclear for now.
- Decreasing job depth, mobile recruiting, and making the right business decisions with speed and agility are some ways of quickly launching a startup.
- Microdoses of psilocybin can boost creativity and concentration and help in coping with anxiety and depression. Silo Wellness, a startup based in Oregon, has developed a nasal spray that delivers the precise amount of psilocybin required for this purpose to eliminate the risk of overdosing.
- Content marketing plays a crucial role in keeping startups competitive in the market. This article provides 18 helpful tips to develop an effective content marketing strategy for startups.
- Five low-cost but highly effective marketing strategies for startups are content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, guerrilla marketing, and the use of smartphone apps.
The requested articles have been selected by utilizing hashtag and non-hashtag searches with Twitter and Twitter's proprietary algorithms for rankings of top articles discussing startups and entrepreneurs. Engagement metrics have been provided for the original post of the article (as ranked by Twitter) and do not take into consideration any additional metrics of subsequently shared posts of the article.