Top Players - Fitness Training
Our research team has completed rows 3-7, columns A-U in the Fitness Training Tab of the attached spreadsheet. The 5 top players in the fitness training services industry that provide services in residential homes/buildings are Gym Guyz, founded in 2008 and headquartered in Plainview, New York, DeHenzel Training Systems, founded in 2012 and headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, Find Your Trainer, founded in 2013 and headquartered in New York, SofLo Fitness and Wellness, founded in 2014 and headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Bounce Fitness, founded in 2007 and headquartered in Vienna, Virginia. The following is a summary of some of the data in the attached spreadsheet.
- Gym Guyz was founded in 2008 and its headquarters are in Plainview, New York. Some links to news and media for the company can be found in Westchester Magazine, Franchising, and Fox6now.
DeHenzel Training Systems
- This service was founded in 2012 and has its headquarters in Ashburn, Virginia. The pricing model can be found here. Some links to news and media for the service can be found in the Northern Virginia Magazine.
Find Your Trainer
- Find Your Trainer was founded in 2013, and has its headquarters in New York. Some links to news and media for the service can be found in the Digital Trends and Tech Crunch.
SofLo Fitness and Wellness
This fitness training service was founded in 2014 and has its headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Some links to news and media for the service can be found in the PRN News Wire and PR Web.
- Bounce Fitness was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia. The logo for the service can be found on their website. Some links to news and media for the service can be found in Knock Sense and Club Industry.
- We started our research by looking for pre-compiled information on top players in the fitness training service industry. We were able to get results of companies in Google search which particularly mentioned residential or flexible location fitness services. We gathered information from credible news and press release sources featuring public market analysis or other metrics within the fitness and wellness industry. We based the “top” players by those featured in media and news pages, and the number of clients served as found on the company websites.
- We used company websites to gather information on logos, services, geographic market, clients, and partners. Your research team also used Linkedin to find other data such as the years in which each company was founded and their headquarters. For pricing, we gathered information from the company websites, and used Zoominfo and CrunchBase for their financial data and investors.
- We were not able to find data on investors for some of the services. To try and find this data, we first looked on the companies websites. Only Find Your Trainer has this information available on Crunchbase. Other services like Gym Guyz and Bounce Fitness only provide an investment page for interested franchisers. Secondly, we tried to search for any information from press releases and news from websites such as Business Wire, PR Newswire, and Globe Newswire. We failed to find any relevant information as well regarding the company investors. Finally, the third approach was to find any data from financial and information services websites such as Forbes, Bloomberg, Hoovers, Zoominfo, and Hubspot. We failed to find any relevant data from these pages but were able to locate financial data for DeHenzel Training Systems and Find Your Trainor from Zoom.