Last Mile Delivery Management - Top Players
After an extensive search through industry reports, third-party company-focused databases, logistics association websites, and media articles, the top five online last mile delivery management firms in the Middle East or globally could not be determined. This is because none of the companies found in the last mile delivery management space meet all the required criteria. As such, all the cells in the Last Mile Delivery Management — Top Players tab of the attached spreadsheet have been filled with "N/A." However, we have been able to curate a list of online last mile delivery management firms in the Middle East and globally that meet some of the criteria.
LAST MILE DELIVERY MANAGEMENT — COMPANIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- Jeebly is a highly advanced tech-driven last mile delivery company which provides services across food delivery, e-commerce, courier, retail verticals.
- Jeebly's API is integrated and provides real-time visibility, including resource and shipment tracking along with customizable reports.
- Estimated Annual Revenue: $4.4 million
- The company is a leading delivery logistics solution, which provides last mile delivery to companies in the grocery, retail, restaurant, consumer goods, healthcare, logistics, and services industries.
- The Bringg platform strives to maintain peak operational efficiency, optimal customer experience, elastic logistics, and meaningful data insights.
- Estimated Annual Revenue: $3.9 million
- Tawseelah provides last mile management services to food, grocery, online, and offline retail.
- The company offers a dedicated and non-dedicated fleet of drivers.
- The dedicated fleet of the company can be customized to meet company branding requirements.
- Estimated Annual Revenue: $1 million
- One Click provides last mile management services in food and beverage, grocery, and e-commerce.
- The company offers GPS tracking, real-time status, smartphone equipped fleet, among other features.
- Estimated Annual Revenue: $1 million
- Spoonfed Delivery Services LLC links well-known "restaurants to patrons across with a fleet of delivery bikes and vans to cater to every size of food craving."
- The company specializes in food delivery, logistics, and provides an online ordering platform.
LAST MILE DELIVERY MANAGEMENT — GLOBAL PLAYERS
- Postmates Inc. operates a logistics and on-demand delivery platform that "connects customers with local couriers who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store."
- The company's services are available for iPhone, Android, and on the web.
- Deliv, Inc. provides last mile delivery services for retailers and mall operators.
- Through Deliv, retailers are able to provide a same-day delivery option to their customers who shop via their website, mobile app, or their physical store.
- LogiNext offers last mile delivery optimization, line haul transport analytics, pick-up and delivery, and returns/reverse logistics optimization solutions.
- The company serves e-commerce logistics, courier, express, and parcel, food, grocery, and last mile retail distribution industries.
Our first strategy was to look for information on research sites like IBISWorld, MarketResearch, and ReportLinker. With this strategy, we were able to find reports on the global last mile delivery market with some information on the Middle East region. However, there was no information on the key players or top players mentioned in the segment. We had thought this strategy might work as market research sites conduct research on various topics and may have published information on this topic.
Next, we looked for information via company-focused sites like Crunchbase and Hoovers, but this strategy did not work as there was no information on players found in the last mile delivery management market. We had thought that this strategy would work as database sites often publish information about key players in a particular market and may have published data on the top players in online last mile delivery management firms.
We then tried to look for reports on sites dedicated to logistics in the Middle East region such as Logistics Middle East, National Association of Freight and Logistics, and Supply Chain and Logistics Group. This strategy did not work as there was no information found on the top online last mile delivery management firms in the Middle East. Instead, we found information about industry trends and the growth of the logistics market in the Middle East Market. We had thought that this strategy would yield relevant results work as these sites provide in-depth information and insights on news and trends shaping the logistics market and may have published information on top players in last mile delivery management.
At this point, we opted to build a list of companies providing last mile delivery management services in the Middle East and then look for each company to see if they meet the research criteria. We looked for information on sites like Khaleej Times, Arabian Business, and Gulf News. This strategy helped to an extent as we were able to find information on companies that provide last mile delivery management services. We then checked for information on the services offered by these companies via individual company website pages, press releases, and company databases like Crunchbase. However, we saw that none of the companies found matched all the research criteria of the services.
As a final attempt, we opted to expand the scope of our research and look for global last mile delivery companies. We looked through sites like Business Insider and Transmetrics. With this strategy, we were able to find a list of companies in the last mile delivery space, but upon checking the services they provide through their company websites, press release, databases like Bloomberg, and Crunchbase, we found that none of the companies meet all the research criteria of services.