Top Mobile eCommerce Websites - D2C
The internet has a list of D2C brands that can be categorized as “best-in-class” when it comes to mobile commerce. These brands have either won awards or been highly-rated by mobile commerce experts and users.
- One of the most important features of Express is the speed compared to many other mobile commerce platforms. The Express.JS is not only fast but also easier to use and navigate around. The rooting experience is also unique compared to other platforms.
- Unlike other platforms where web applications fetch a URL for sharing, Express.JS provides users and visitors the option of beginning an exact page state once they open a URL. The advanced rooting experience is what makes this platform popular.
- Express.JS also provides users with a template engine, which can be used alongside static templates in applications. Thus, users can run an application concurrently. The initial template gets converted into an HTML file, making it easier for the user to use HTML to design the page.
ESPN Sports Programming
- ESPN is highly rated by experts and users because it is dedicated to creating content that revolves around sports and programming. Through dynamic and eye-catching images and videos with large and high resolution, the site continues to keep its visitors interested.
- The site also uses background videos to maintain the sports energy within the network. The site is categorized into sections that have subtle effects that hover and the transition effects are used to help users and visitors to have a smooth experience as they browse through the site.
- There are sliders, such as “featured sports” that are used to showcase each category of sports. The sliders are thoroughly entrancing and showcase interesting and factual statistics, that provide informative details on the available programs.
- ESPN also uses a news feed or an RSS feed to list its website’s content, so users can go directly to the content they wish to explore, rather than wasting time browsing through every content. The RSS feed is updated as soon as new content is posted on the site.
- Kin is one of the highly-rated sites today because it highlights more than features and committed to take it to the next level by ensuring that its homepage is clear and concise. Kin’s homepage details the significant benefits of its products, making it easier for site visitors and users to narrow down these products and select what suits them best. Users also find it easy to navigate through various areas on the site.
- When it comes to design, Kin used the larger serif consistently in its site. This is often followed by real office photography, which helps to increase the brand's credibility.
- The site is popular because it takes away the guesswork. Customers are also assured of the brand’s commitment by giving it a personal touch, making users feel that they are dealing with real and personable staff, who create an incredible product.