Top Metaverse Infrastructure Projects
- CXIP Labs creates a massive framework that enables the merging of digital economies and increased interactions across the metaverse.
- Bit.Country recently introduced several new metaverse ecosystems, such as the Kaosland Metaverse.
- Gluwa is establishing a financial infrastructure that enables capital, liquidity, and digital asset lending in the metaverse.
This report identifies top projects developing or recently developed the metaverse infrastructure.
- Gluwa is a borderless financial platform that enables programming interface tool development. The company allows for blockchain-based products and services that promote financial inclusion.
- Its ecosystem includes products and services such as wallets, investment products, and decentralized credit access. Users can thus leverage the Gluwa ecosystem to access financial services in real-time regardless of their respective ecosystems.
- Gluwa is establishing the financial infrastructure required to enable liquidity, digital assets, and capital lending in the metaverse by leveraging a "transparent, immutable, and trustless" blockchain solution.
- The company recently announced a $500,000 funding to its Gluwa Invest Bond Account. The amount was raised from 23 investors within 24 hours. Since its launch, Gluwa Invest has received funding of $1.8 million.
- CXIP Labs is a crypto marketplace that enables NFT transactions using personalized smart contracts. Unlike services such as OpenSea that leverage a single on-chain contract for all NFTs, CXIP makes the NFT marketplace trustless and decentralized.
- It also enables cross-platform sales allowing creators to receive royalties from sales from other marketplaces. Considering that "NFTs enable property transactions that drive the metaverse," CXIP is laying the infrastructure for metaverse ecosystem interoperability.
- Users can leverage CXIP's solutions to establish trade and commerce across metaverse ecosystems, using their unique digital assets (NFTs). It thus creates a massive framework that enables the merging of digital economies and increased interactions across the metaverse.
- CXIP Labs recently raised a $6.5 million fund for its NFT product suite to facilitate the NFT space for creators, businesses, and developers.
- CXIP's technology has enabled NFT transactions on Sotheby's Metaverse and Nifty Gateway.
- Bit.Country enables the development of metaverse ecosystems while allowing gaming functionalities. The platform enables users to develop metaverse ecosystems with distinct functionalities and capabilities.
- Bit.Country enables solutions such as NFT transactions, smart contract development, and D'App creation. It leverages a blockchain protocol called Metaverse.Network for metaverse ecosystems and games.
- Bit.Country thus provides flexibility in metaverse infrastructure, allowing users the freedom to do whatever they like in the metaverse, such as creating ecosystems and communities instead of building a metaverse ecosystem from scratch.
- This project's primary contribution to the metaverse infrastructure is providing a secure and seamless platform for metaverse ecosystem creators. Bit.Country recently introduced several new metaverse ecosystems, such as the Kaosland Metaverse.
- Bit.Country recently received $4 million in funding for enabling individualized metaverses.
We leveraged a pre-compiled list of projects enabling the metaverse infrastructure, handling the behind-the-scene processes from ADVFN. After identifying them, we moved to provide evidence of funding/market enthusiasm/support to categorize them as top projects.