Top 50 Awards in the Marketing Industry (1 - 10)
Ten awards that include the marketing industry in the United States have been found from this list and added to the provided spreadsheet. The awards events were initially going to be ranked by popularity in terms of attendance or entries, but this information proved to be sporadic and was hard to find for many of the awards. Instead, the awards will be ranked by founding year to show that the most popular ones have been around the longest instead of dying out. Below you will find a brief list of the first ten awards that were found. More information, including contact information and an overview of each awards event can be found in this spreadsheet.
1. DMA Echo Awards - 1927 - New York
2. Adrian Awards - 1957 - New York
3. AME Awards - 1994 - New York
4. AVA Digital Awards - 1995 - Texas
5. Web Awards - 1997 - Massachusetts
6. Stevie Awards - 2002 - Virginia
7. MarCom Awards - 2004 - Texas
8. Content Marketing Awards - 2004 - Ohio
9. Cynopsis Digital Model D Awards - 2012 - New York
10. Landy Awards - 2014 - Washington
In conclusion, the above awards have been entered into this spreadsheet along with the requested information about each.