Tim Horton's - Senior Marketing Employees: Canada
Alex Schwan spent two years working for Burger King before becoming the Global Chief Marketing Officer at Tim Horton’s. A brief biography of his experience and education is detailed in the research brief below.
- He then held various positions in Burger King. First, he was the marketing director of the Germany, Austria, and Switzerland Burger King region. He held this position for a year (2011 to 2012).
- Schwan then became the vice president of marketing and communications of the Burger King EMEA region for another year. (2012 to 2013)
- He then became the Global Chief Marketing Officer of the Burger King Corporation. He held this position for four years. (2014 to 2018)
- McIsaac started her career at Mars. She held various positions for the company such as assistant brand manager for a year and four months (September 2006 to December 2007), brand manager for two years and four months (December 2007 to March 2010), and a senior brand manager for a year six months (March 2010 to August 2011). Her overall experience for the company accumulates to over five years.
REDWOOD STRATEGIC INC.
- McIsaac then spent six years and seven months for Visa. She held two positions in the company.
- McIsaac was the marketing director of the emerging products segment in the company for two years and one month. (April 2013 to April 2015)
- She then became the marketing director of the sponsorship segment of the company for four years and seven months. (April 2015 to February 2019)
MOTHER PARKER’S TEA AND COFFEE
- Chan started his career as an assistant brand manager in the Mentholatum in Hong Kong. He held the position for five months. (May 2006 to September 2006)
- After Chan’s experience with BMW, he then moved into Tim Horton’s. He started as a director in the category marketing and innovation food division for one year (January 2017 to December 2017).
- He then became the Director of the global category marketing division for ten months (January 2018 to October 2018).
- Moe Elghousin’s current role is Senior Marketing Manager in Tim Horton’s. He has held the position for two years, since November 2017.
- Elghousin started his career as a mortgage advisor in the First Gulf Bank. He held the position for a year and three months (January 2007 to March 2008).
- He then became the senior media executive in the Starcom MediaVest Group for three years and seven months (April 2008 to October 2011).
- Elghousin then worked for UM Worldwide for three years. He started as a media supervisor in the company. He held the position for a year and eight months (Novemeber 2011 to June 2013).
- He then became the media manager for the company for a year and four months (July 2013 to October 2014).
- Elghousin then became a marketing manager in McDonald’s for three years (November 2014 to October 2017).
- Tom Babic is currently a Senior Manager in the Regional Marketing division at Tim Horton’s. He held the position for three years and one month.
- Tom Babic started his career as a marketing manager for Sport FX International Corporation for five years (August 2005 to July 2010).
- Tom Babic finished a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Government at McMaster University (2000 to 2005).