Text To Speech Competitive Landscape
A competitive landscape has been completed for text to speech providers. WellSaid and Lovo are two newcomers into the market.
The competitive landscape has been completed in the attached spreadsheet.
- Nuance Communication was left out of the competitive landscape, as they had $1 billion in revenue and 6,700 employees. Nuance was replaced with Lovo.
- It is of note, that there were many other TTS companies that were discovered during this research. There seems to be many TTS providers in the market.
- Natural Soft, Ltd, the provider of Natural Reader was founded in Vancouver, Canada. They have approximately 63 employees. They deliver speech solutions for personal computers and portable devices.
- Routee specializes in communication and has a web based multi-channel messaging platform. They were founded in 2015 and have 55 employees.
Zabaware Text To Speech Reader
- Zabaware provides solutions using artificial intelligence that reads documents. They also provide a conversational system.
- iSpeech was founded in 2007 and has approximately 45 employees. They are located in Newark, NJ.
Acapela Group- Virtual Speaker
- Their speech solutions are available for multiple different installations and devices.
- TextSpeech Pro is a part of Digital Future, and IT Managed Services Firm specializing in communication and VOIP. They are located in Costa Mesa, CA. They have approximately 6 employees.
- NextUp provides TTS software for consumers, businesses, and educators. They are located in Clemmons, NC. They have approximately 64 employees. They were established in 2000.
- CereProc is located in the UK. They were founded in 2005 and create TTS for any application.
Read The Words
- Read The Words is from the TrueLogic Company. They are located in Plano, TX. There are approximately 35 employees.
Linguatec Voice Reader 15
- They are a provider of language-technology software. The company is the only one to have won the European Information Technology Prize three times.
- Capti Voice is a part of Charmtech Labs. They were founded in 2010 and are located in New York. They have 34 employees. They offer mainstream screen reading technology.
- Voice Dream is located in Boston, MA, and has less than 50 employees. They are a private company. Their app was released in 2012.
- WellSaid Labs is located in Seattle, WA. They have 16 employees. They were founded in 2018. WellSaid made the top 100 AI Startups by CB Insights. WellSaid Labs has developed state of the art text-to-speech technology that creates life-like synthetic voice, from the voices of real people.
- Panopreter offers text TTS software. There was very little external information available.
- ReadSpeaker uses next-generation Deep Neural Network (DNN) technology to structurally improve voice quality at all levels.
- They provide voice for video & audio ads, smart speakers and streaming services, e-learning institutions and universities, and digital content creators. Their unique product is the voice cloner with new technology.