Tenant / Building Directory Digital Signage Market
The tenant / building directory digital signage market in North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% between 2019 and 2026. Novisign is a disruptor in the market, having recently launched Chromebox CBx1 which is widely used in the corporate and education sectors. The growth in the retail and hospitality sectors presents opportunities for digital signage in North America.
- The digital signage market in North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% between 2019 and 2026. The region has a large network of organizations and a rising number of dedicated suppliers in the digital signage market, and is expected to dominate the market worldwide with the largest market share.
- There has been growth in interactive digital signage which enables market players to get insights into branding and consumer behavior, and thus make better investment decisions.
- The major players in the digital signage market in North America include Panasonic Corporation, LG Display Co., SHARP CORPORATION, Scala Digital Signage, Winmate Inc., Omnivex Corporation, Cisco, Planar Systems, BrightSign LLC, Sony Corporation, AU Optronics Corp., Barco, SAMSUNG, ViewSonic Corporation, NEC Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Keywest Technology, Inc., STRATACACHE, Microsoft, ADFLOW Networks and Goodview.
- Novisign, in collaboration with CTL, launched the cloud- based Chromebox CBx1 which is widely used in the corporate and education sectors.
- Due to their high picture quality as well as the rising demand for energy efficient systems, LED-based digital displays are expected to have a significant market share between 2019 and 2025. There has also been an evolution of OLED in the market, and these have more brightness, larger field of view and less power consumption than LEDs.
- The growing retail and hospitality sector due to growing tourism in North America, coupled with growth in commercial establishments, educational facilities and transportation networks present numerous opportunities for digital signage in North America.
- In February 2019, BrightSign LLC, a global market leader in digital signage, announced its partnership with Adomni, allowing BrightSign media player owners to connect their digital screens to the Adomni digital out-of-home marketplace and unlock new revenue streams.
- In January 2019, BrightSign LLC announced Audio Authority, which uses BrightSign's System on a Chip (SoC) solution to enable audio and video content distribution in its new line of media hubs. This would help in delivering "a custom array of inputs and outputs to create unique and engaging customer experiences for each application."