Telephone Entry Systems (2)
The detailed competitive landscape of 6 additional telephone entry systems in the United States has been provided in rows 6-11 of the attached spreadsheet.
1. Elite Gates
- Elite Gates telephone entry system allows connecting to home WiFi to speak to and see visitors on smartphone or tablet.
- The system has a simple setup and is compatible with iPhone and Android devices.
- The customers of Elite Gates include private residences, gated communities, apartment buildings, condo complexes, office parks, and commercial sites.
- Linear provides installation choices like surface, recessed, and gooseneck mounting.
- The system has display programming prompts and voice help in several different languages.
- The customers of Linear include small businesses, gated communities, multi-dwelling residential buildings.
3. Bass United
- The system has features like optional CCTV cameras, shared or dedicated phone connections, access control integration, and wireless communication options.
- Bass United customers include small apartments, condos, and large commercial applications.
4. Elika Access
- Elika Access's telephone entry system is user-friendly and cloud-based, allowing users to access the platform remotely.
- The customers of Elika include residential and commercial users.
5. Safe and Sound Security
- Safe and Sound Security’s user-friendly systems allow users access control by directing calls from visitors at the door to admins using a mobile or landline-based number.
- Safe and Sound Security customers include apartment complexes, office buildings, and other commercial applications.
6. Paxica Security Group
- Paxica telephone entry system allows users to remotely establish and manage access codes.
- Paxica telephone entry systems are convenient to use as they can be easily integrated with different systems and doors.
- The customers of Paxica include gated communities, apartment buildings, office buildings, storage facilities, and industrial complexes.