Business Managed WiFi Services: Overview
Top players that offer business managed Wi-Fi services are AT&T, Verizon, and Charter Communications. These services have a growing demand in the market due to the higher rate of adoption by companies. It is a very cost-effective service. The requested information has been entered in the spreadsheet.
TOP TELECOM PLAYERS OFFERING BUSINESS MANAGED WI-FI SERVICES
- Verizon Communications offers business managed Wi-Fi services as a top player with a revenue of $130.86B.
- Charter Communications(Spectrum) offers business managed Wi-Fi services as a top player with a revenue of $43.63B.
BENEFITS OF PURCHASING BUSINESS MANAGED WI-FI SERVICES
- It is very cost-effective. The cost of ownership is transparent and significantly decreased when you outsource to a third party managed Wi-Fi provider.
- It increases security over the internal network of the business and protects the company from external and internal data leaks.
- It operates at peak productivity with a managed Wi-Fi solution. This helps the business to focus on other pressing business matters and increase productivity.
- It improves the user experience for users in the business and it can be customized based on your requirements.
KEY FACTORS THAT PROMPT THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY TO OFFER BUSINESS MANAGED WI-FI SERVICES
- There is a growing demand for high-speed and widespread network coverage and an increasing adoption rate of managed Wi-Fi solutions.
- Wi-Fi, as a service market is projected to grow from $2.1B in 2018 to $6.1B by 2023 and the managed WI-FI services segment, is expected to lead the Wi-Fi as a service market.
- It provides opportunities for various growth strategies such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations, new product launches, product enhancements, expansions, and acquisitions to expand their presence in the market.
Based on the request first, we looked into telecommunication companies with the biggest revenues that offer business managed Wi-Fi services and then we selected 3 top companies. Considering the benefits of using the managed Wi-Fi services we were able to find direct sources for the request. We were not able to find a direct article or a report which mentioned the factors for key players to enter the managed services field but we were able to find separate articles and reports that mention the factors and opportunities for key players to enter the market.