Tele-Medicine and Digital Healthcare Space in Canada
Two additional digital-enabled Canadian mental health companies are Snapclarity and OPTT. The requested information about Canadian telemedicine and digital healthcare is contained in the attached spreadsheet.
- A website link to Dialogue is provided herein.
- Dialogue claims to be a leading telemedicine provider globally and the number one in Canada. Through the company's platform, employees are able to chat with a nurse or nutritionist, consult a psychologist, or consult with a doctor for conditions that can be managed virtually.
- A website link to Maple is provided herein.
- According to Cision Newswire, Maple is Canada's leading telemedicine provider and the only telemedicine platform that offers instant connections between patients and healthcare providers 24/7/365.
3. Babylon (TELUS Health)
- A website link to TELUS Health is provided herein.
- Babylon leverages its AI-technology and the company's alliance with TELUS Health to provide advanced digital health technologies to Canadians. Its technology is designed around a doctor's brain to provide accessible healthcare.
- A website link to Snapclarity is provided herein.
- According to the company's profile on Craft.co, Snapclarity develops an online platform that offers mental health assessment and actionable treatment plans to patients. Its service offerings include evidence-based therapy, mental health coaching, medication management, manager training, critical incident support, onsite therapy, and work-life services.
- A website link to Epiphany360 is provided herein.
- Epiphany360 is a Toronto-based modern healthcare firm powered by technology that leverages human-centered technology in offering a better mental-health treatment experience.