Technologists, Part 1
Below is the summary of the 5 to 8 peoples based in the U.S., who are experts/futurists in IoT with strong experience in Smart Home and Smart Kitchen. For the detailed explanation refer to the attached spreadsheet.
- He is the founder of NextMarket Insights.
- Michael Wolf is the host of Smart Home show podcast in IoT.
- Michael is also a top influencer in the Smart Kitchen category of the Smart Home and founder of Smart Kitchen Summit.
- Jim Hunter is a speaker, author, visionary, entrepreneur, and advisor in the IoT and technology industry.
- Jim has written an article on smart homes entitled, "Too Much Hype and Risk for Smart Home Adoption?"
- He has written an article on the smart kitchen entitled, "The Mirai IoT Botnet Attack on The Smart Kitchen."
- Joe writes detailed product reviews on kitchen equipment.
- His specialties include smart kitchen, smart home, grilling, and debunking.
- He was a panelist for the show related to Smart Kitchen.
- Joe has written an article on a smart kitchen entitled, "The 'Smart Kitchen' Is Very Stupid."
- He has also written an article entitled, "Inside the Battle to Rule the Smart Kitchen of Tomorrow."
- Patrick works heavily around smart home technology, particulary focusing on the ways in which IoT can make day to day life more convenient.
- He has written an article titled, "How to build a smart kitchen."
- Molly writes articles, reviews, and feature stories on the topics of smart home and home appliance technology.
- She has written an article on Smart Kitchen entitled, "How to get a smart kitchen without buying new appliances."
- Molly has also written an article on Smart Kitchen entitled, "Forget smart fridges, the smart kitchen needs a brain."
Carley (Price) Knobloch
- Carley's mission is to help people improve their relationship with technology.
- She was a speaker at the 2017 Smart Kitchen Summit.
- She is a regular contributor to the Today Show, CNN, and is the Technology consultant and host for HGTV’s annual smart home.
- Carley has written an article on Smart Kitchen entitled, "Smart kitchen appliances that look like the future."
- She has also written an article on the Smart Home entitled, "The System that runs my smart home."
- Daniel is passionate about the new opportunities that are being unlocked in personal lives and businesses in the era of intelligent, connected devices.
- He is an industry expert in IoT and has given several talks on Smart Kitchen and Smart Homes.
- Some small talks he did in 2019 are entitled, "I’ve Seen the Smart Kitchen. Where’s the Bathroom?" and "Your Smart Home Has a Brain, but It Needs a Heart."
- Ashley is a writer, advisor, and strategist who is also interested in the latest technologies like IoT, AI, and Smart Home.
- Ashley was also a part of the founding writing/contributor team of The Spoon for the smart kitchen publication.
- Aside from that, Ashley has written an article on Smart Home/Kitchen entitled, "What’s Ahead for the Smart Home in 2018."
We started with searching the industry reports, news sites like top IoT experts in Smart Home and Smart Kitchen based in the United States. We also collected their names from news sites, industry reports and cross-checked them through their LinkedIn profile. We also searched for the upcoming IoT related conference's websites, webinars, press releases. All of them are based in the U.S. as we have cross-checked their location through LinkedIn.