Tech/Travel Gear Companies (1)
Five popular US companies that manufactures travel gears include Recreational Equipment, ExOfficio, Conair Corporation, Columbia Sportswear Company and GoPro Inc. All relevant findings for the companies have been inputted in the appropriate rows and columns of the attached spreadsheet.
Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)
- REI is an American retail and outdoor recreation services corporation founded in 1938 and is headquartered in Kent, Washington. The company manufactures top-quality gear and apparel, offers expert advice, and rents outdoor equipment. REI has more than 13,000 employees and 154 stores in 35 states. Eric Artz is the President and CEO of the company.
- ExOfficio is specializes in clothing designed specifically for adventure travelers. Their product includes shirts, pants, jackets, dresses. The company's makes a technical underwear which is a necessity in the travel community and is one of its best-selling products. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Joe Boldan is the Founder & Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of ExOffico.
- Conair Corporation was founded in 1959 as a small hair appliance and hair care company. Today it is one of the largest and most diversified consumer products companies in the world. This global leader in the manufacture and distribution of personal care, grooming, health and beauty products, travel accessories, and cookware. The company is headquartered in East Windsor, New Jersey. They manufacture a wide variety of travel accessories such as luggage tags, USB charger, luggage scale, passport wallet, and locks. Ron Diamond is the President of Conair Corporation.
Columbia Sportswear Company
- Columbia Sportswear Company was founded in 1938 and based in Portland, Oregon. The company manufactures gear, apparel, footwear and accessories for people who enjoy the outdoors. Timothy Boyle is the President, CEO, and Director of the company.
- GoPro was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California. The company manufactures drones, cameras and wearable camera accessories. GoPro, Inc. Its product brands include Hero7, Fusion, GoPro Plus, Quik, GoPro App and Karma Grip. It also offers an ecosystem of mountable and wearable accessories. Nick Woodman is the Founder and CEO of the company.
We searched websites such as Huff Post, Forbes and Ranker for articles and polls related to companies that are dominating the tech/travel gear industry. Most of the information was readily available, however, some email addresses were not directly provided by the specific companies. As such, we used email finders like Hunter.io and ZoomInfo to generate the corporate emails for some of the executives.