Tech Service Naming Conventions
- For Concentrix, the corresponding technology services include solutions related to innovation, automization, and optimization.
- For regulated services, Alorica offers trust and safety solutions.
- For Accenture, technology services offerings include application modernization and cloud migration services.
The naming conventions and solution descriptions of Webhelp were matched with similar offerings from the following competitors: Teleperformance, Concentrix, Alorica, Sitel, Sykes, TTEC, TaskUS, and Accenture. The resulting mapping findings were inputted into Sheet 1 of the attached spreadsheet. Some selected findings were highlighted below.
- Corresponding to Webhelp's payment BPO offerings, Accenture offers its payment and credit capabilities solutions.
- Teleperformance offers user-generated content moderation.
- Concentrix offers cusomer acquisition solutions, matching the commercial assistance services of Webhelp.
For this research on the naming conventions and solutions offering descriptions used by Webhelp's competitors for their offerings compared to those used by Webhelp, we leveraged the solution offerings and descriptions webpages provided by each company on their website.