Of the companies listed in the spreadsheet, Fiverr had the lowest revenue in 2018 at $75.5 million. The entirety of the requested information about the specified tech companies' IPOs and financials is included in the attached spreadsheet. Below is a brief overview of our research findings, followed by an explanation of our research methodology.
- Stitch Fix's IPO valuation was $1.63 billion.
- Snap's IPO valuation was $28 billion.
- Uber's IPO valuation was $75.46 billion.
- WeWork has not yet gone public.
- Upwork's IPO valuation was $1.5 billion.
- Blue Apron's IPO valuation was $1.89 billion.
- Fiverr has not yet gone public.
- Pinterest's IPO valuation was $12.7 billion.
- Shopify's IPO valuation was $1.27 billion.
- Twilio's IPO valuation was $1.97 billion.
YOUR RESEARCH TEAM APPLIED THE FOLLOWING STRATEGY:
We found the vast majority of the information about the tech companies' valuations and financials by looking for articles about such for each company individually. Some of the main sources that we used for that were major news outlets such as CNBC, the New York Times, BBC, and Forbes. For many of the companies' financials, we found that information in annual reports published by the companies and available through their websites. As is stated above and in the spreadsheet, neither Fiverr nor WeWork have yet gone public, but we included those companies' 2018 financials since that information was available nonetheless. Together, this research process provided us with all the information we sought about these tech companies.