Team Building Activities in San Francisco - Part One
SFF Soccer, TeamBonding, and PlanetXone are three team building providers in San Francisco. SFF Soccer offers archery tag, bubble soccer, and soccer. TeamBonding offers a variety of options, including building and sailing a boat. PlanetXone has a mobile Nerf arena, with all the equipment needed for a game of Nerf dart tag.
- PlanetXone offers a Nerf dart tag team building package, which includes a mobile Nerf arena and all the guns and darts.
- PlanetXone does not list prices on their website.
- The following link can be used to request more information.
- The company's address is PO Box 225141 San Francisco, California, 94122. The company can come to any location in San Francisco for events.
Team Building Activities in San Francisco - Part Two
Additional three team building facility providers in San Francisco are Golden Gate Park Archery Field, ACsailingSF, and Captain Kirk's San Francisco Sailing.
- Golden Gate Park Archery Field is open from 5 am to midnight, and it is free to use.
- The venue has nine strawbales which have been set up as targets, and they are maintained by Golden Gate Junior Olympic Archery Development.
- No reservation is required, and the equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Individuals are to carry their bows and arrows.
- Golden Gate Park archery field is located in 47th Ave & Fulton St, San Francisco, CA 94121.
- ACsailingSF offers a unique venue for sailing suitable for team building and corporate events. Private events can accommodate 8-20 people per team and are available from Tuesday to Sunday. However, for a group of more than twenty people, ACsailingSF partners with several yachts to be able to accommodate up to fifty individuals per team.
- Sailing activities include Friday Night Team Building Races, Social Sales, Sunset Sailing, and The Bay Challenge.
- For custom quotes and rates, call Warren Allan on (619)630-6383 or email email@example.com.
- The company's address is Gate B, Pier 39, 2 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133.
Team Building Activities in San Francisco - Part Three
Three additional team building providers in San Francisco are Go Game, Urban Putt, and the Electric Tour Company. All the activities can be completed in three hours and are located in San Francisco proper.
THE GO GAME
ELECTRIC TOUR COMPANY
Team Building Activities in San Francisco - Part Four
Three additional team building activities in San Francisco are K1 Speed for go-karting, Planet Granite for rock climbing, and The Flyer for a 7D experience and lazer challenge course.
- The Flyer San Francisco is a provides a 7D experience and a lazer challenge course for groups.
- The 7D experience offers a scoring option with a variety of themes, prices start at $13.
- The lazer challenge starts at $5.
- The group contact form can be found on the company's website.
Team Building Activities in San Francisco - Part Five
Three additional team building activities in San Francisco are Fort Miley's adventure ropes course, House of Air and City Kayak. City Kayak provides private team building Kayak and stand up paddling boarding events.
- Fort Miley is an adventure ropes course located at the north end of San Francisco.
- Fort Miley's prices are based on the number of participants, the length of the event, and type of group. Therefore, they must be contacted for a custom quote, through their website.
- Fort Miley is located at 4150 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 94121.
HOUSE OF AIR
Team Building Activities in San Francisco - Part Six
- Real Escape is an escape room facility that offers team building activities.
- Real Escape's prices start at $33 per person, however there is an additional cost for private group bookings. Real Escape can be contacted here.
- Real Escape has two locations in San Francisco. 1746 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94115, and 1812 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109.
- Rendezvous Charters offers a Team Challenge Regatta, Sail a Tall Ship, and Sail Under the Golden Gate team building adventures.
- Rendezvous team regattas are priced from $135 to $295 per person. For a customized quote the following link can be used.
- Rendezvous Charters is located at 40 Pier, Suite 4, South Beach Harbor, San Francisco, CA 94107.