NA Pole Ground Plate Manufacturers
MacLean Power Systems, Erico, NSi Industries, ABB and Harger each manufacture relatively limited varieties of pole grounding plates. Associated details, including the full range of grounding plates offered by these companies, are summarized within the enclosed spreadsheet.
Overview of Findings
- Although MacLean Power Systems manufacturers 9 grounding plates, the company produces only one model of pole grounding plates.
- Similarly, while Erico provides 70 unique models of grounding plates across 6 distinct categories, the company manufactures only two pole grounding plate models.
- Notably, Erico advertises different models across its website and brochures, and the enclosed spreadsheet reflects all manufactured models according to the company's variety of marketing materials.
- Meanwhile, given that Erico offers 47 different varieties of basic copper ground plates, these varieties were summarized in one entry/cell for ease of reviewing.
- In contrast, NSi Industries manufactures only one grounding plate model (a pole grounding plate), despite offering a wide array of ancillary grounding products.
- Additionally, ABB sells 11 grounding plate products, but only one pole grounding plate model.
- Notably, the "detailed information" pages for each grounding plate model (available through ABB's catalogs and website) offered somewhat basic data on the company's grounding plates. These marketing materials indicate that interested parties must contact ABB for further information.
- Finally, Harger manufactures 17 grounding plate products, including only one pole grounding plate model.