Dr. James Elist Clinics - Sentiments
Overall, public sentiment towards Dr. Elist seems to be positive. However, there are some concerning negative reviews, especially concerning the lawsuit between Dr. Elist and the California Attorney General to revoke Dr. Elist's medical license. However, that suit seems to have been resolved and Dr. Elist is still licensed to practice medicine.
- Overall, Dr. James Elist has 4.6 stars out of five on Google, with patients stating he is very professional, cares about his patient's needs, and the quality of the surgery.
- However, some customers claim that the five star reviews of Dr. Elist are a scam, and one customer states that they had a penile enlargement surgery with Dr. Elist and lost sensation in the organ and the ability to have an erection.
- On Vitals, Dr. Elist has four stars out of five, with over 396 reviews. Most of the customers are positive and note the added length and girth after having a penile enlargement. However, some reviews are negative, but do not provide additional context.
- On RateMDs, Dr. Elist has 4.5 our of five stars, with most patients expressing their appreciation for the surgery, the professionalism of the staff, and the easy recovery.
- The California State Attorny General filed against Dr. James Elist to revoke his medical license, citing "failure To maintain adequate records and repeated negligent acts."
- He has been endorsed by many other medical professionals on LinkedIn, with positive endorsements for urology, oncology and healthcare, showing that he is well respected in his field.